Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Are You Disgusted By Fat People?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    No one is saying you have to be perfect.

Just that fat people are gross. And ugly people also since we are on the subject. But its not like they can help that for the most part. No one is forcing fat people to inhale a McDonalds 50 Piece and wash it down with a McFlurry
    I am more disgusted by faags who slurp on Lebron's coock 24/7

I'm not going to say a person's weight defines them, but fatness is definitely a disgusting attribute of a person.

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    are you also disgusted by people who smoke or drink
    In great excess? Yes.
    Last edited by LJJ; 01-17-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    I'm not going to say a person's weight defines them, but fatness is definitely a disgusting attribute of a person.

In great excess? Yes.
    my point is that we all do certain things or have certain attributes that disgust other people

how are the people in this thread any different than a racist who hates all blake people

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    I used to. But ever since the invention of roofies it kind of makes getting bitches drunk moot and disgusting.
    you have to pay for roofies tho, drunk bitches are free

Quote Originally Posted by Juges8932
    Fatties absolutely disgust me. It shows they are weak (giving into cravings) and lazy (not going to the gym). Not attractive attributes at all. They are disgusting to look at and the plethora of excuses just makes it all the more annoying as ****.

"Oh, I don't have time"- yet, you have time to watch hours of TV or spend an hour shoveling food down your throat 5 times a day? You can't make time a few days of the week to get in the God damn gym?

"I love my body"- **** you, no you don't. You're just lazy. And if you did love your body, then you would take care of it.

"I have a thyroid condition"- if I got paid a dollar for everytime I heard this shit, I would be rich. So, all of you fatties just happen to be in the 1% of the population that was actually born with this condition? Right.

Amongst a whole plethora of other bs excuses they use. They are just that- excuses. I can always find excuses. Oh, I can't do my homework because in a week from now I will have to go to class. It's like what, that doesn't make any sense? Exactly.

I will never make fun of somebody who is in the gym and trying to change themselves for the better. But those that sit on their couch, dual-wielding a quadruple baconator and foot-long chili-cheese coney, deserve to be viewed as disgusting...because they are.
    I love how you pick fatness as the one big sign of weakness. There are some driven fatties out there that shit on 99% of ISH at life. Some people legit DON'T care. Some I casually know, who aren't morbidly obese but are overweight, seem to care more about work, drinking and getting women. Some people just don't care because it doesn't effect their day to day life.

how are the people in this thread any different than a racist who hates all blake people
    Well that seems to be obvious, a black person is born black and can't change his race.

It's more similar to people who hate smokers, people who hate crack addicts, etc.

Well that seems to be obvious, a black person is born black and can't change his race.

It's more similar to people who hate smokers, people who hate crack addicts, etc.
    true, but still you are discriminating people because of an attribute that is not character defining

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

I don't understand how you can be so judge mental about somebody else's physical appearance.

I don't find overweight people attractive but I also don't start labeling them as lazy, gross or as a bad person when I first see them.

true, but still you are discriminating people because of an attribute that is not character defining
    So you think you can only find a person disgusting based on their complete, multifaceted personality? I disagree.

If someone is too lazy to shower for a week and sits next to me on the bus, I probably find them disgusting. Is that person's unwillingness to shower character defining? No it isn't. Still disgusting.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

You can tell who the fatties are in this thread

Relax and have a Hot Pocket, guys.

If someone is too lazy to shower for a week and sits next to me on the bus, I probably find them disgusting. Is that person's unwillingness to shower character defining? No it isn't. Still disgusting.
    there is a difference tho, the person who hasn't showered in a week is disturbing your personal space because of their smell
    a fat person eating a big mac shouldn't concern you at all

there is a difference tho, the person who hasn't showered in a week is disturbing your personal space because of their smell
    a fat person eating a big mac shouldn't concern you at all
    No. I still find the person who has a total disregard for basic human sanitation disgusting even if I don't personally have to smell it.

Look at Chris Christie. Guy is fat as hell. But, he 100 times more successful than anyone on this message board. Seems to go against ISH stance on fat people.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Look at Chris Christie. Guy is fat as hell. But, he 100 times more successful than anyone on this message board. Seems to go against ISH stance on fat people.
    Never heard of this dude.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    Never heard of this dude.

Just some fat ass, who cares.