Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Question: Can you tell a delivery person to deliver something at a specific time?

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    well had you ordered those... I dont think they would think you are gay, other things maybe, but not gay.
    What do you mean by "other things"?

Banned

Default Re: Question: Can you tell a delivery person to deliver something at a specific time?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    What do you mean by "other things"?
    A sister fvcker. With bad taste. A sister fvcker with bad taste.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    A sister fvcker. With bad taste. A sister fvcker with bad taste.
    oreimo would definitely the #1 thing i would hide from my parents. i love my sister, but not in that way...

Wait, OP watches anime whose plotline consists of a brother/sister sexual relationship and he's now claiming he has to share a bed with his own sister? Either y'all niiggas getting trolled or we really need to alert some authorities. I'm thinking (hoping) it's the former.

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    Wait, OP watches anime whose plotline consists of a brother/sister sexual relationship and he's now claiming he has to share a bed with his own sister? Either y'all niiggas getting trolled or we really need to alert some authorities. I'm thinking (hoping) it's the former.
    i slept on the floor. you think i was going to sleep in the bed with my sister?