Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: I can whoop 95% of ISH's Ass

Quote Originally Posted by Juges8932
    People should really be careful of who they get into fights with. Especially with how much MMA has blown up over the last decade. You have no idea who knows what or who is capable of what. You also have no idea who has a knife conveniently placed on their body for quick access and quick stab. The most unassuming guys in the world can be the most dangerous.

In my personal experience, the loudmouthed blowhards are not the ones you should be fearful for. When push comes to shove, they will walk away with their tails between their legs (Not all the time, but in my experience, the vast majority of the time). While those who are truly skilled and respect the art they practice will do everything they can to avoid conflict, but when you leave them no choice, will **** your shit up.

And really, at the end of the day, is it even worth it? Having charges brought against you, potential life/career ruined, etc over a stupid ego-shoving match with some asshole that you will probably never see again.

Never think you are the biggest or baddest. There is always somebody out there who is bigger, stronger, faster, and/or more skilled.
    Juges spits the truth

case in point:

Banned

People should really be careful of who they get into fights with. Especially with how much MMA has blown up over the last decade. You have no idea who knows what or who is capable of what. You also have no idea who has a knife conveniently placed on their body for quick access and quick stab. The most unassuming guys in the world can be the most dangerous.

In my personal experience, the loudmouthed blowhards are not the ones you should be fearful for. When push comes to shove, they will walk away with their tails between their legs (Not all the time, but in my experience, the vast majority of the time). While those who are truly skilled and respect the art they practice will do everything they can to avoid conflict, but when you leave them no choice, will **** your shit up.

And really, at the end of the day, is it even worth it? Having charges brought against you, potential life/career ruined, etc over a stupid ego-shoving match with some asshole that you will probably never see again.

Never think you are the biggest or baddest. There is always somebody out there who is bigger, stronger, faster, and/or more skilled.
    agree completely.

Banned

exactly, which is why i try as much as possible to avoid trouble. You never know what type of weapon one carries around.

This guy is a pu$$y

Talking bout how he has a big azz and shiit

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    This might include some black posters, Brazilians or someone that just came from Africa or the Middle East or a white person who was raised by wolves.
    black dudes are the toughest, no doubt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtFkPentO_4

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I am by no means a violent person nor do I look for serious fights. I try as much as possible to avoid brawls. However, I know for a fact i can beat at least 90% of the people on this board.

How do I know this?
    1) From the way you post

2) I've seen some of your pictures, which leads me to believe there are a lot of grade a squares stinking up this joint

3)I have speed and a percent fighting body for my built

4)I'm African and most of you are white boys from suburbs or some place in Europe. Maybe some Russians (eastern Europeans) or some Brazilian might give me a run.
    Why don't you get your tough african a$$ over to Iraq and be some help , instead of dick lick your own dick

Man up Afro

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    talk is cheap babygirl. Just another fvck boy in the books
    yup just a mindless HS sheep who would do anything to fit in. Its been proven time and time again. Don't bother with that smilie. We know how you really feel.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    black dudes are the toughest, no doubt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtFkPentO_4
    lol @ this guy. Thats why I said blacks, so I wasn't only referring to African-Americans.

Learning to shoot layups

I am by no means a violent person nor do I look for serious fights. I try as much as possible to avoid brawls. However, I know for a fact i can beat at least 90% of the people on this board.

How do I know this?
    1) From the way you post

2) I've seen some of your pictures, which leads me to believe there are a lot of grade a squares stinking up this joint

3)I have speed and a percent fighting body for my built

4)I'm African and most of you are white boys from suburbs or some place in Europe. Maybe some Russians (eastern Europeans) or some Brazilian might give me a run.
    You actually should be scared of "White boys from suburbs" more because a lot of them are known for training MMA or are on the wrestling team.

Banned

lol at this pu$$y.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler

I'll stab you.

this guy went out of his way to try to find somebody that could kick his @ss.

he came close...

but my point is,... nobody can defeat Frank Dux

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    lol at this pu$$y.
    I'm a puzzy that can take you in an octagon "doe like". (fukk is that anyway)

and clearly i have touched a button for you to rely to it cos you are all talk

Banned

of course I replied stupidass, this is my thread. Your original post was obviously directed at me. My op was about me stating I can take most people in hand to hand combat. I didn't name no names(except for the HS kid "from" Cleveland that loves to masquerade around like he's some street cat.)