Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default SJWs try to get movie 'American Sniper' banned from a public screening

Then the University (Univ. of Michigan) reverses their decision.
    http://www.newsweek.com/university-m...reening-321230

Let me preface my comments by saying I've never seen this very likely to be shitty movie.

This is just another example of FREEDOM OF SPEECH prevailing over shitty ass feminism/SJW feelings and tears. Sadly this isn't commonplace anymore, but because of great comments by other students and Harbaugh the filthy SJWs agenda was put aside. This is just another part of the feminist agenda trying to work its way into schools and infecting minds. I'm glad we won this time

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: SJWs try to get movie 'American Sniper' banned from a public screening

That Movie was dope

Default Re: SJWs try to get movie 'American Sniper' banned from a public screening

Nothing to do with feminism you fuck-tard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

Let me preface my comments by saying I've never seen this very likely to be shitty movie.

This is just another example of FREEDOM OF SPEECH prevailing over shitty ass feminism/SJW feelings and tears. Sadly this isn't commonplace anymore, but because of great comments by other students and Harbaugh the filthy SJWs agenda was put aside. This is just another part of the feminist agenda trying to work its way into schools and infecting minds. I'm glad we won this time
    It was anti-racism activists not feminists who tried go the movie banned. Do you know how you're complaining against racism in other threads? It was that kind of free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    It has everything to do with the feminist mindset and SJW ties in with feminism. You are a fvcking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    It was anti-racism activists not feminists who tried go the movie banned. Do you know how you're complaining against racism in other threads? It was that kind of free speech.
    You can't see the forest from the trees. Which is you're a cuck who always stands up for feminism. Fvck off.

Decent playground baller AkronAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    This.

You can't see the forest from the trees. Which is you're a cuck who always stands up for feminism. Fvck off.
    You have to stop jacking off to cartoons and leave your parents basement before you can see the trees or the forest you pathetic sack of shit.

You don't know what feminism is. You think somehow that cucks are related to feminism.
    You don't understand that you posted about a dozen anti-racism posts in the last few days and that is the ne plus ultra of social justice activism.

And you even **** up cliches

You can't see the forest from the trees.

You don't know what feminism is. You think somehow that cucks are related to feminism.
    You don't understand that you posted about a dozen anti-racism posts in the last few days and that is the ne plus ultra of social justice activism.

And you even **** up cliches

You can't see the forest from the trees.
    Please get out of this thread. You have no idea what in the **** you're talking about.

Please get out of this thread. You have no idea what in the **** you're talking about.
    Let me ask you this question. Do generally support the goals of NAACP?

Let me ask you this question. Do generally support the goals of NAACP?
    Yes

Yes
    The NAACP is a social justice organization. They have a program that deals with HIV education through black churches. Visit the website.

The first thing you see is a popup that says THIS IS A SOCIAL JUSTICE IMPERATIVE.

Here's how the head of the NAACP defined the organization in an inerview
    We're not a social service organization, we are a social justice organization.
    Furthermore, the NAACP gained national exposure and grew 10 times it size by fighting a campaign almost exactly like the one you linked to. It was a movie that trafficked in stereotypes in racial stereotypes and the dominant culture not only didn't recognize the stereotypes they showered the movie with the highest praise from the President on down.
    This is history. Social justice history that you have personally benefited from.

From the NAACP website
    The fledgling organization also learned to harness the power of publicity through its 1915 battle against D. W. Griffith's inflammatory Birth of a Nation, a motion picture that perpetuated demeaning stereotypes of African Americans and glorified the Ku Klux Klan.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

You do know that the petition started in the Muslim students association, right? It also happened at University of Missouri the same way. Maybe, just maybe, it's a Muslim agenda, not feminism.

The NAACP is a social justice organization. They have a program that deals with HIV education through black churches. Visit the website.

The first thing you see is a popup that says THIS IS A SOCIAL JUSTICE IMPERATIVE.

Here's how the head of the NAACP defined the organization in an inerview
    Furthermore, the NAACP gained national exposure and grew 10 times it size by fighting a campaign almost exactly like the one you linked to. It was a movie that trafficked in stereotypes in racial stereotypes and the dominant culture not only didn't recognize the stereotypes they showered the movie with the highest praise from the President on down.
    This is history. Social justice history that you have personally benefited from.

From the NAACP website
    The fact that your trying to compare 13 year old's on Tumblr to an organization that got blacks out of ACTUAL oppression is ****ing disgusting. You bow down to the feminist agenda and take it up the ass. I bet you're a Hilary supporter too