Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James just schooled a reporter!

what are you suposed to do when someone so blatantly harass you out of the blkue without wearing any gloves.... No need to be nice when dude s obviously want to make you look like a fool because he s frustrated about his life for some reasons. Question was unprofessional and pain childish. The fake tough guy stare, bald head goatee combo was just the icing on the cake. LEbron could have answered in an even more brutal manner i wouldnt have been surprised. Dude is a moron and got served, next time he ll think twice about making a fool of HIMSELF with such unprofesionnal aggressions.

And to clarify, i root for the mavs and i dont particulary like lebron at all, it s even quite the oposite.

Heat are a team and everyone s doing his job and taking over when other arent that good, it s called teamwork and it works fine.

handle yourself professionally and unbiased. . dumb media.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Seriously, people do realize Wade & LeBron are on the same team right?
    This exactly. If wade has the hot hand why go away from it to prove an agenda? The object of the game is to WIN. It doesn't mean james can't take over games and wade can't lock down defensively. Both are more than capable. And its obvious neither can win without the other. As every champion before them. That is if they win.

It seems that alot of you guys would rather be the guy putting up 35 pt in a loosing effort. Than put up 25 in a win. Makes no sense. Wade wouldn't be in that position without james.

Its the same argument I use for pippen

That reporter wrote an article about him "shrinking in the 4th quarter", right after LeBron tackled his dumb question. What an asshole. No athlete deserves to be disrespected like that

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    1) It was a stupid unfair leading question.
    2) Lebron made the reporter look small.
    3) Lebron's answer was also so clearly an excuse it made him look silly. "I'm not shrinking, i'm just defending" as if he can't do both. What the hell happened to Lebron?
    at my putting Dirk, late night. LeBron had the game winning assist. He routinely makes the right basketball play. It's obvious there are legions of people who will wait until whatever happens and hate him no matter what. He does not let them change who he is as a player, and just makes winning plays. End of the day people are left bitching because he didn't score enough in the 4th, but his team has a commanding lead in the series.

Here's that reporter's anti LeBron column by the way. You know he couldn't wait to pen and publish this http://bit.ly/jFrFjO

yea, b/c guarding Shawn Marion, a guy Dallas does not run plays for and has no jump shot, is really really hard.

great two way play!

Banned

He is shrinking in the moment.

funny how a guy who wears a Check my Stats shirt and makes his living on stats is criticizing ppl for lookin at stats

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Gregg Doyle's a douche, the ultimate douche. Every column he writes is meant for nothing but page hits and to piss off a specific fanbase. It amazes me he writes for a national outlet. Whoever your local writer is that you hate and bemoan as the ultimate hack, he's got nothing on Gregg Doyle.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm

yea, b/c guarding Shawn Marion, a guy Dallas does not run plays for and has no jump shot, is really really hard.

great two way play!

This, dude is acting like he dominated the defensive end or smth SMH.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

He guarded some of everybody actually. Either way, they got the W so people who like to hate just to hate, bitching because Wade scored more points than LeBron is just stupid. He had 4 4th quarter assists, to include on the game winning basket. Miami scored 42 in the 2nd half, Bron scored/assisted in 21.

Ok, this series Wade is scoring more. But nobody was complaining when LeBron was closing Mia or Chicago out by scoring and Wade was struggling, especially in that Chicago series. Nobody was calling him Robin or saying he was just along for the ride.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Next Jordan's Avatar

Here's the video if it wasn't posted already. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBeWvFFyNpQ

Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

I think we all know how this story ended! Who got owned now?

And you ask me a better question tomorrow.
    When he was asked again after Game 6 he didn't even have the balls to answer;
    letting big brother Wade do it for him.

38th pick to Rockets!! ChandlerParsons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greensborohill
    I think we all know how this story ended! Who got owned now?
    Y u keep bumping threads months after the thing ended, maybe there can be epic bumps BEFORE the championship happened like that Heat fan's Championship Cruise thing