Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2020, 05:29 AM   #1
Walk on Water
Local High School Star

Default It breaks my heart that the NBA has regressed like everything else

The world has regressed in so many ways. Music is getting worse every year. Music hasnít been good for like 16 years. Our presidents are getting worse. Video games and movies are becoming unoriginal. People donít care about the real world now, but the digital world.

And now the NBA is becoming a very annoying game. Soft, no excitement but just a bunch of 3 point chuckers who canít do anything else. Itís so unfortunate that the world got like this including the NBA.
Walk on Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 05:39 AM   #2
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Default Re: It breaks my heart that the NBA has regressed like everything else

chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 05:59 AM   #3
coin24
NBA Superstar

You should try something new and exciting, like having sex with a woman
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 07:24 AM   #4
Slvr&Blk 4 LIFE
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk on Water
The world has regressed in so many ways. Music is getting worse every year. Music hasnít been good for like 16 years. Our presidents are getting worse. Video games and movies are becoming unoriginal. People donít care about the real world now, but the digital world.

And now the NBA is becoming a very annoying game. Soft, no excitement but just a bunch of 3 point chuckers who canít do anything else. Itís so unfortunate that the world got like this including the NBA.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!! I was forced to stay away from watching for a while due to some life commitments and I watched a game for the first time in a while this season and I couldn't believe what I was watching!!!!!! Not that I didn't know this, but the time away from watching really showed me what the game has become!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT ABOUT WANTING "THE GOOD OL' DAYS". This is about a product that has become inferior in every way.
Slvr&Blk 4 LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:19 AM   #5
MrFonzworth
Data Pagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr&Blk 4 LIFE
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!! I was forced to stay away from watching for a while due to some life commitments and I watched a game for the first time in a while this season and I couldn't believe what I was watching!!!!!! Not that I didn't know this, but the time away from watching really showed me what the game has become!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT ABOUT WANTING "THE GOOD OL' DAYS". This is about a product that has become inferior in every way.
Imagine browsing ISH for 6 years and finally deciding to chime in on a thread as shitty as this one.
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:21 AM   #6
Snow
Den

Quote:

After 7 years of waiting you finally decided to make a post in some random boring thread!

Bravo!
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:25 AM   #7
MrFonzworth
Data Pagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow
After 7 years of waiting you finally decided to make a post in some random boring thread!

Bravo!
Hey dude, I just said the same thing you did. Delete this post.
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:46 AM   #8
Walk on Water
Local High School Star

Quote:

Yea the game sucks now.

I never used to think this. I watched in the 90s, the 2000s and the 2010s. I mean the game was always very good. There were differences in eras but every era was watchable.

Now itís a joke. Canít believe people think youíre just a crying old man for saying the truth. How do people not see this?
Walk on Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 12:15 PM   #9
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

The game does suck now. It gets tiring dealing with the jealousy of those that never watched the game when it didn't suck.

"What was it like?"
"oooh!" "ahh!"
"How good was this and that compared to now?"
"Do you think I would have enjoyed it as much as you did?"
"It's not fair that I had to watch a 6 time loser and you watched a 6 time winner!"
"Watching this shit makes me feel inferior as an NBA fan, can you help me cope?"

Go watch some old game footage and stop asking us this ****ing cringy shit. No one has time for it.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 01:49 PM   #10
Solidape
Made that high school varsity squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk on Water
Yea the game sucks now.

I never used to think this. I watched in the 90s, the 2000s and the 2010s. I mean the game was always very good. There were differences in eras but every era was watchable.

Now itís a joke. Canít believe people think youíre just a crying old man for saying the truth. How do people not see this?

The game has gotten soft and is basically a chuck fest.....I agree with you but I also concede that I could very well be the old man yelling at the clouds
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 02:14 PM   #11
JohnnySic
I Insist

Playoffs are still OK. Refs swallow their whistles and allow more physical play, mid range and post play become more important, defense and rebounding become more important. Regular season is a shitshow though.
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 12:21 AM   #12
Celtics 1825
Mamba Forever.

Shut the **** up boomer, nobody cares.
Celtics 1825 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: