Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Default Re: Derrick Rose's injury proneness will prevent him from being superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe4life
    depends on how weak he is. bynum is a weak b1tch thats why he is out 30 pecent of the season each yr.

@ your username and Avy.. where can i get the thunder's " I rep" Avy ?

Magic Johnson

Default Re: Derrick Rose's injury proneness will prevent him from being superstar

i agree to a certain extent. rose actually avoids contact once he gets into the lane. his body control is so good he can simply avoid defenders, but it causes his shots to go awry.

Quote Originally Posted by KG5MVP
    Derrick Rose's game is based too much on driving and attacking the rim, and that's caused him to be injured like 5 times this year. broken wrist, bruised hip, sprain ankle, etc... All from his play style.

If Rose doesn't change the style which he plays, he's gonna have a short career.
    BS. Is he supposed to shoot jumpers from hereon out?

Whenever you drive to the basket you run the risk of hurting something. Just a part of the game. Being an injury prone player is different than an accident your durability has nothing to do with. He fell on top of Shaq's heel and rolled his ankle. That's happen to many players in this league. I'm sure Vinny Del Negro and Jerry Reinsdorf are just fine with Rose being aggressive to the hole.

i was a prophet

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    i was a prophet
    Problem is that Rose had a broke jumper when he was healthy.

If he can't make the transition to skill based game like LeBron, he is done.

Decent college freshman

If Rose doesn't change the style which he plays, he's gonna have a short career.
    Tony Parker's been attacking the basket for a decade now and he's never had a major injury,

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly
    @ your username and Avy.. where can i get the thunder's " I rep" Avy ?
    that rep

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    i was a prophet
    You're KG5MVP? No wonder..

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    Tony Parker's been attacking the basket for a decade now and he's never had a major injury,
    He attacks it with skill not athleticism is the difference.

What does ashbelly go by these days?

2 wrongs, dont make it right

Derrick Rose's game is based too much on driving and attacking the rim, and that's caused him to be injured like 5 times this year. broken wrist, bruised hip, sprain ankle, etc... All from his play style.

Wow i was a prophet