Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 01-29-2008, 07:00 AM   #1
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default now is the time to get kidd!!!!!

it's official, jason kidd wants out of NJ. we need him badly. does NJ still want o'neal? we can offer williams as well. heck, i wouldn't even mind seeing jamaal magloire as a pacer if it means kidd is too.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:14 AM   #2
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: now is the time to get kidd!!!!!

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN, BIRD!!! PLEASE DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE.

gahhh
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 03:15 PM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kidd wants to be on a contender, plain and simple. He won't want to come to Indiana whatsoever, this team is in as much disarray as New Jersey. Maybe even worse, IMO. I only see him realistically going out west, and to a playoff team that has a chance.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Kidd wants to be on a contender, plain and simple. He won't want to come to Indiana whatsoever, this team is in as much disarray as New Jersey. Maybe even worse, IMO. I only see him realistically going out west, and to a playoff team that has a chance.

man, catz...just squish my hopes and dreams while you're at it. i know there's about 0% possibility that we can land kidd, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't at least try.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:25 AM   #5
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Why would the Pacers go for Kidd. Its obvious that Bird is going to a youth movement. We've seen this when Bird tried moving JO to Boston mainly for Al Jefferson and then in the summer for Bynum. We again saw this when the main trigger for the GS trade was Ike Diogu. If JO goes, expect young players to come back. Basically, our veterns now are Dunleavy and Tinsely who have 5 and 6 years, respectively, in the NBA (which is pretty darn short). We have to move JO and Murphy for young talent or draft picks.
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:19 AM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

kidd is a better player than tinsley and is way more reliable as far as injuries even at his older age. we're not going to land kidd anyway, as he's probably wanting to chase a ring b4 he retires. i was 1/2 joking when i made the thread.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: