Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Blazers score basket against Celtics using six players on the court

Also, I already explained myself dumbass. Just keep chugging down that nice hot cup of STFU that I served you up last time...

Man, with one point less for the Blazers, the C

This really shouldn't be an issue anymore because the officials made up for their slip-up by trying to give away the game to Boston, with those awful bail out calls at the end. Anyway, it is inexcusable for a team like Boston to lose to the Blazers (playing without their best player).

Certified ISHiot.

Portland won the game by five points anyway, so its cool. I did not affect the game at all. It was just an honest mistake by the refs. Don't worry, I think the Celtics will sleep fine knowing they lost a game.

Serious playground baller

this is messed up because
    1. This was supposed to be a tech on coach mcmillan
    2. This was supposed to be a turnover on portland,

resulting in a +3 for boston.

karma.

A part of this game should be replayed or the Blazers should have to endure some fines for this.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4

Holy f*ck that was funny haha.

Haha greatest thing ever

Well if it was a play at the end of the game it would have been a completely different story. I'd just consider it a very bad call that gives the other team a couple of points and that's about it. Now if Portland had won the game on that play.....hooo boy, that'd almost be Dallas-Miami game 5-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by No.45
    karma.

It's not THAT big of a deal. The Blazers cheated and the refs failed to realise - Just like if Fernandez scored a three with a foot out of bounds or if Aldridge punched Garnett in the face then scored while he was on the ground capitalising on the 4v5. Refs make mistakes every game.

The funny thing is only KG noticed the advantage the Blazers had, and that was only after he saw everyone was guarding their man and there was STILL a loose player.

Whats the big deal? KG cheats all the time with his illegal picks and grabbing peoples jerseys. The game was full of terrible calls that went both directions. Oden flagrant foul on ray allen???? The Celtics have nothing to cry about here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nosurrender
    this is messed up because
    1. This was supposed to be a tech on coach mcmillan
    2. This was supposed to be a turnover on portland,

resulting in a +3 for boston.
    There was a tech and Allen hit the free throw.