Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Am I the only one who thinks Brandon Ingram's talent is overrated?

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    He has one game as a professional on his record, jesus
    Kevin Durant led the nation in scoring and rebounding at that age.

Banned

Giannis with a jumpshot

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Giannis with a jumpshot
    He's not nearly as fluid or quick as giannis was nor does he have close to his ball handling skills or really his frame to pack on that muscle he carries now. That's what makes giannis unique. I don't see the comparison at all other then being tall and skinny, though Ingram is boney skinny ( Corey brewer skinny) Ben Simmons is a much better comparison to giannis.

Brandon Ingram is more of a rashard Lewis to me

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Am i reaching for saying Jaylen Brown is a better prospect. He seems to have a better feel of the game on both ends and is far more athletic. Of course both are raw as hell right now and i wont front because i wanted BI at the time of the draft but his shooting isn't as natural as i first thought it was

Honestly, no.

I personally think Ingram is the better prospect, but an argument could be made for Jaylen Brown. He looks good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ball247
    He's not nearly as fluid or quick as giannis was nor does he have close to his ball handling skills or really his frame to pack on that muscle he carries now. That's what makes giannis unique. I don't see the comparison at all other then being tall and skinny, though Ingram is boney skinny ( Corey brewer skinny) Ben Simmons is a much better comparison to giannis.

Brandon Ingram is more of a rashard Lewis to me
    Giannis wasn't built when he came into the league, either.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Honestly, no.

I personally think Ingram is the better prospect, but an argument could be made for Jaylen Brown. He looks good to me.

5 years now this will be the best draft class in NBA history. book it.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Giannis wasn't built when he came into the league, either.
    Like I said, their frames weren't similar. Ingram is bones while giannis was had definition at the same age. He is corey brewer like. Giannis was also much more fluid then Ingram. Ingram doesn't quite have that explosiveness to him that giannis or Durant had