Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Earned not given

Default Re: Pacers will Beat Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    since January? Do you follow the Heat or just check score boards?

Trust me Today Wade was different then compare to other games where he was just feeding off LeBron.

Wade looks real healthy and played great defense today.

Just because he has been shooting high FG% does not mean he was making big impact like he did today.

You and I have watched very different games if you think Wade finally looks healthy as opposed to a month and a half ago.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    I watch every Heat game lol. Wade's looked exactly like this since January. He hasn't been feeding off LeBron - he's been slashing and finishing, and he's been making his mid range Js like it's 2009. Hell even the announcers wouldn't stop talking about how his jumper's been on for the last couple months.

I think I better redirect that question to you - do you (or have you ever) watched the Heat?

Thats my point He has been slashing of screens and cutting while LeBron draws double team.

Today it was Wade who was doing more of the Iso then LeBron.

These are opinions but again his High FG% might overshadow how much impact LeBron was bringing while Wade was not healthy.

Local High School Star

Thats my point He has been slashing of screens and cutting while LeBron draws double team.

These are opinions but again his High FG% might overshadow how much impact LeBron was bringing while Wade was not healthy.
    He does it when it's him and bloody Norris Cole, Wade's currently one of the best off ball players in the league

Local High School Star

This year its ALL about LEBRON.
    guess not tonight

Local High School Star

since January? Do you follow the Heat or just check score boards?

Trust me Today Wade was different then compare to other games where he was just feeding off LeBron.

Wade looks real healthy and played great defense today.

Just because he has been shooting high FG% does not mean he was making big impact like he did today.
    You don't look at the Heat, you look at Lebron

Slashing is different than cutting. I said slashing - as in he's the ball handler the whole way - and going to the basket himself and finishing. He's been doing this for months and this is certainly not his first game playing like this at all.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Nice call there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
    guess not tonight

Yea not Tonight. I failed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Slashing is different than cutting. I said slashing - as in he's the ball handler the whole way - and going to the basket himself and finishing. He's been doing this for months and this is certainly not his first game playing like this at all.

No doubt its different. Only thing Im disagreeing is you thinking Wade has been the same for months.

Today was the worst game LeBron had this year and Wade carry that Load tonight. The other nights even if LeBron score less then 20pts he usually ends up with more then 10 assist. Today LeBron was checked by the Pacers and Wade had to carry that load. Again due to his Condition and Health improving he looks much better especially against Number 1 defense in the League not against some scrubs.

I usually hit open layups

^^Lebron didn't care much of scoring when Chalmers is on fire.

Did you forget how Lebron MURDERED Indiana without Bosh last year?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Nice call there.

Thanks I did say they were going to lose tonight but they will lose come Playoffs when Granger is Healthy.

Very disappointed at George, expected a much better game then 2-11 with 5to with no energy and willingness to Win. If he does not step up and become the best player for this team Im going to be completely wrong by Heat Sweeping the Pacers.

No doubt its different. Only thing Im disagreeing is you thinking Wade has been the same for months.

Today was the worst game LeBron had this year and Wade carry that Load tonight. The other nights even if LeBron score less then 20pts he usually ends up with more then 10 assist. Today LeBron was checked by the Pacers and Wade had to carry that load. Again due to his Condition and Health improving he looks much better especially against Number 1 defense in the League not against some scrubs.
    Wade did not carry the load. It was a team effort. Bosh, Chalmers, Wade, Ray, etc. all played well. Lebron didnt a good scoring night, but he still contributed in other ways.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by joeysms55
    ^^Lebron didn't care much of scoring when Chalmers is on fire.

Did you forget how Lebron MURDERED Indiana without Bosh last year?

I do remember and they Lost two games and pretty close to losing 3.

Thats the fuccken LeBron I want to see. Killing Teams so they know whats up when it comes to playoff time.

I guess you didn't count on King Boshtrich showing up and shitting on Pacers on both ends of the floor? He blocked the shit out of West/Hibbert and even snatched the ball from them both. Every time Bosh was defending the post they couldn't get shit done. His defense never gets mentioned but his impact is huge for the Heat, as long as Boshasaurus is healthy, Miami won't be stopped. Big men are not big when facing the monster that is Bosh.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Wade did not carry the load. It was a team effort. Bosh, Chalmers, Wade, Ray, etc. all played well. Lebron didnt a good scoring night, but he still contributed in other ways.

No doubt Bosh, Ray,and Chalmers all hit shots but it was due to Wade slashing and crossing kids over which made it easier for the Role players. Yea but still Great team effort today.