Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Skip Bayless (aka known controversy stirrer) just accused Kobe of being lazy

Well it is true that Kobe said that he ate cookies, donuts all day long. Those were his exact quotes. And he even said that all he needed was 3 weeks of conditioning and he'd be good. So what's up with Kobe's work ethic this season? He came back too soon.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Skip Bayless (aka known controversy stirrer) just accused Kobe of being lazy

Cause controversy. Say crazy things so people can agree or disagree with him. Getting headlines. Getting views. Making money.

That's his job.

How much i believe him? Not much.

Obviously BS.

Skip keeps feeding the trolls

Love Live Life

I wouldn't put too much stock in what either of these guys say.

I've lost respect for both of them

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
    this is the guy who endure taking ice bath everyday,
    not watching his diet enough
    Do you really think sitting in an ice bath is hard?

Because poor diets lead to bones snapping.

skip was the first to identify lebron as a choker and got a lot of flak for it, time gave him the reason.... i think kobe might have been a little careless with his diet here. cant blame him though, all the hard work is very little rewarding in a league where colluding and stat whoring has become the norm, might as well eat a few donuts

Kobelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    skip was the first to identify lebron as a choker and got a lot of flak for it, time gave him the reason.... i think kobe might have been a little careless with his diet here. cant blame him though, all the hard work is very little rewarding in a league where colluding and stat whoring has become the norm, might as well eat a few donuts

So he ate a few donuts big deal. After 17 years of playing you get to have a few months of gluttony.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

He's right

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Lord-of-the-Rings-esque troll.

Skip Bayless said it, don't care.

Kobe already knew his career was over. He just took more money off his idiot team and does not care anyway. He already knew his career was done.

If God himself accused Kobe of being lazy I wouldn't believe him, so if it's Skip Bayless...