Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nate Robinson's Son is a BEAST

Quote Originally Posted by liquidrage
    That's ****ing disgusting. It's adults **** fighting with their kids. There's a 6 year old laid out on the ground and Nate and others are hooting and hollering. They're teaching their kid how to live life in the NFL or prison. That shit doesn't fly anywhere else. Meanwhile a ****ing toddler is laid out on the ground and he don't give a shit cause his 6 year old pit bull put him there.

I seriously think he shouldn't be allowed to raise a child.
    dawg, its football practice, people get hyped over big hits. a father excited to see his kid excell and put in work to be good at something shouldn't be allowed to raise a child?

man gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    I dont understand how people are hating on a man encouraging his kid. Jesus christ people are offended at everything. Mankind has never been softer than now.
    There's a SIX year old laying on the ground hurt and adults are hooting and hollering. That's not tough, that's bad parenting.

There's a huge difference between the "everyone gets a trophy" mindset that needs to do, and how to teach sports and life to a SIX YEAR OLD.

Go to 1st grade and go look at kids that age without helmets on. You know what they want to do? Watch Thomas the Train and write letters poorly cause they're just getting the hang of writing. Notice the kid finds no joy in laying out another kid that's laying on the ground with one adult trying to help him out. It's the disgusting parents that are all up about it. That's sick. Grow up idiot.

dawg, its football practice, people get hyped over big hits. a father excited to see his kid excell and put in work to be good at something shouldn't be allowed to raise a child?

man gtfo
    You're a ****ing moron that has no concept of a six year old. They aren't sixteen these are 1st and 2nd graders. And there's a kid injured on the second hit laying on the ground moron.

There's a SIX year old laying on the ground hurt and adults are hooting and hollering. That's not tough, that's bad parenting.

There's a huge difference between the "everyone gets a trophy" mindset that needs to do, and how to teach sports and life to a SIX YEAR OLD.

Go to 1st grade and go look at kids that age without helmets on. You know what they want to do? Watch Thomas the Train and write letters poorly cause they're just getting the hang of writing. Notice the kid finds no joy in laying out another kid that's laying on the ground with one adult trying to help him out. It's the disgusting parents that are all up about it. That's sick. Grow up idiot.
    How do you know the kid is hurt?

Were you there?

I'm a moron because I don't want to separate a father and son over football practice.

For all you know, the kid could have just been a little discouraged and throwing a hissy fit.

Stop assuming and I thank god that you are just idiot who has undeserved access to the internet and not a person who could actually remove children from their supportive parents.

Go to bed.
    Last edited by RaininTwos; 09-11-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Thumbs up Re: Nate Robinson's Son is a BEAST

man gtfo
    Has the world gone this soft?

How do you know the kid is hurt?

Were you there?

I'm a moron because I don't want to separate a father and son over football practice.
    The kid took a big hit and is slow to get up. And another adult comes over to check on the kid.

And you're a complete moron. You wrote, " because I don't want to separate a father and son over football practice". But that's not the issue. The issue is the father and other laughing it up over a big hit between 6 year olds. If that was the coach doing that he would be removed from most youth leagues in this country. I can't explain enough obviously what a six year old is to you. So here are two random pics of 6 year olds from google to help you out.

This kid

Just laid out this kid

The father of kid A is whooping it up while kid B isn't getting up off the ground.

Asshole. This is nothing but parents **** fighting through their children and it's disgusting.

I dont understand how people are hating on a man encouraging his kid. Jesus christ people are offended at everything. Mankind has never been softer than now.

Dude it's football, the other kid probably layed out nates kid later in the practice and then they all hung out afterward and joked about it.

The kid took a big hit and is slow to get up. And another adult comes over to check on the kid.

And you're a complete moron. You wrote, " because I don't want to separate a father and son over football practice". But that's not the issue. The issue is the father and other laughing it up over a big hit between 6 year olds. If that was the coach doing that he would be removed from most youth leagues in this country. I can't explain enough obviously what a six year old is to you. So here are two random pics of 6 year olds from google to help you out.

This kid

Just laid out this kid

The father of kid A is whooping it up while kid B isn't getting up off the ground.

Asshole. This is nothing but parents **** fighting through their children and it's disgusting.
    Assumes kid is hurt.

Insults posters who disagree.

Google pics of little boys to share with forum

......dawg what is next?

Do I even want to know?

Stop being a b*tch already, you don't even know if the kid was hurt.

ITT: a bunch of sensitive haters

If you have a kid you'll understand...you won't and can't give a shit about other kids. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck everyone else. LET THAT KID DO HIS THANG.

NBA sixth man of the year

Great group of parents and teachers in that footage.

Seriously, what is that, ghetto football camp? There's a guy walking around with a clipboard like he's controlling the whole thing when his pants sagging to the fucking grass.

People still wear saggy pants?

forget it, this is the new age where lebron and kevin durant cuddle in the offseason, not even going to bother

Long shorts=saggy pants

saggy pants on black person=ghetto

ahh the minds of ish are wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    ITT: a bunch of sensitive haters

If you have a kid you'll understand...you won't and can't give a shit about other kids. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck everyone else. LET THAT KID DO HIS THANG.
    Wow.

Please tell me you don't have a child. Please. Please?

That's what kind of person you are? "Won't and can't give a shit about other kids"? That's pretty disgusting.....and probably one reason why society is the way it is today - people not giving a shit about anyone but themselves or their kids.

Long shorts=saggy pants

saggy pants on black person=ghetto

ahh the minds of ish are wonderful
    Looked pretty ghetto to me. But in appearance and behavior. Grown men celebrate a 6 year old kid being put on his ass and slow to get up.

Yep, typical ghetto folk. Unfortunately, I know it all too well.