Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Lettuce revisit Paul Pierce's heroism after his severe knee injury in the '08 finals

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I find it funny that OP is serious but it comes across like a butthurt fan thread that hates the Celtics.
    This.

And c'mon guys, no Family Guy gifs yet?

Default Re: Lettuce revisit Paul Pierce's heroism after his severe knee injury in the '08 finals

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
    This.

And c'mon guys, no Family Guy gifs yet?

I find it funny that OP is serious but it comes across like a butthurt fan thread that hates the Celtics.

Dude OP is obviously trolling and I'm surprised that you're actually buying it

U got trolled

I find it puzzling how everybody is trying to discredit what he did "because he faked it". I cannot imagine how in the middle of Finals game you'd be like: I think I have to fake injury, miss some playing time, then come back and hit back-to-back-threes.

What I think, it was how PP said it was: he bumped his knee (we those who have bumped knees before all how how extremely painful it is). PP said he heard a crack on it and just didn't want to try it to not worsen the assumed injury. He got taken into locker room. Doctors said him to not put weight on it... When the pain eased up, he said screw it and tried to get up. And it worked. It is said that that knee bothered him for the rest of the finals. That's it...

I watched the god damn tape and still got into tears when I saw him returning. That must have been polarizing. Great finals

Ray Allen was the real hero in that series.

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    I find it puzzling how everybody is trying to discredit what he did "because he faked it". I cannot imagine how in the middle of Finals game you'd be like: I think I have to fake injury, miss some playing time, then come back and hit back-to-back-threes.

What I think, it was how PP said it was: he bumped his knee (we those who have bumped knees before all how how extremely painful it is). PP said he heard a crack on it and just didn't want to try it to not worsen the assumed injury. He got taken into locker room. Doctors said him to not put weight on it... When the pain eased up, he said screw it and tried to get up. And it worked. It is said that that knee bothered him for the rest of the finals. That's it...

I watched the god damn tape and still got into tears when I saw him returning. That must have been polarizing. Great finals
    If it were anyone OTHER than PP, I would believe them. But this is PP...if he wasn't playing NBA basketball, he'd be trying to start up his own reality show somewhere.

Did we also forget his Tebow moment?

Don't make any mistake about it...he can ball, but he's more broadway than a gay dude in a cabaret.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

troll thread engaged

I wouldn't find that particularly funny if it was true. But thankfully the OP could not possibly be serious given his use of such grandiose and glorious terms like:
    "LETTUCE REVISIT" and
    "HEROISM" and
    "SEVERE KNEE INJURY".

Your SERIOUS lack of sarcasm-radar IS moderately funny.
    Last edited by BarberSchool; 10-29-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch

Paul Pierce is the motherf[COLOR="Black"]ucki[/COLOR]ng truth
    why would anyone choose to believe that he is lying i'll never understand.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

only because it's fitting....

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Nikka did you just bump an almost two year old thread?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Nikka did you just bump an almost two year old thread?