Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Exclamation Kobe should consider going VEGAN

[QUOTE]A British Journal of Cancer study of 696 men (233 of whom were vegans) concluded this:

High School Starter mentallooser's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe should consider going VEGAN

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Kobe would benefit from the increased testosterone of eating a plant-based, protein vegan diet. The increased testosterone would benefit his athletic ability and recovery. A more athletic Kobe, is a better Kobe.

Become a real man. Go Vegan.
    No. More importantly, if Kobe wanted more testosterone....he'd just do TRT.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mentallooser
    No. More importantly, if Kobe wanted more testosterone....he'd just do TRT.
    Testosterone Replacement Therapy is banned. Against the rules. Kobe would know better. He can NATURALLY boost his testosterone levels by changing to a plant based vegan diet. You can too. Send me a Private Message.

can't stand vegan propaganda

I love how there was a 10 year difference between vegans and meat eaters in that "scientific" paper, testosterone decreases with age, so no shit sherlock. You know what's funny, SHBG increases with age, main reason testosterone decreases, because it binds to SHBG, but the vegan group despite being 10 years younger had more SHBG

No numbers on free testosterone i wonder why.

Yes keep loading yourself with phytoestrogens, plant estrogen, plant defense again their predators, basically cause infertility and control their population.
    Last edited by Blue&Orange; 07-21-2015 at 07:31 AM.

the body is overcompensating for them being wimpy little fa99ots

does not change the the fact that your average vegan is a 130 lbs fvckboi who breaks when the wind outside goes over 10 mph

Banned

The age in the study is not a factor when the two groups when averaged out are even. This is a controlled study. Of course age would be constant to ensure credible results.

Free testosterone is wasted testosterone. Vegans have just as many androgen receptors up-taking MORE testosterone, hence the lower Free Testosterone levels.

Banned

Vegan diets actually INCREASE sexual function and performance. Meat has a carcinogenic effect on the homeostasis of the body and causes spikes/increases in Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1) which is directly correlated to cancer and illness. Meat also blocks and clogs arteries, inhibiting blood flow, hence poor quality erections. Vegans don't have this erection problem that meat eaters do.

Who's really manlier? The vegan with higher testosterone levels and better blood flow leading to superior erections? Or the meat eater with low testosterone, clogged arteries, erectile dysfunction, and on a one way ticket to the deathbed via cancer and illness....

I've made my choice.

The age in the study is not a factor when the two groups when averaged out are even.
    Maybe that paper have some unique way of presenting stats that only vegans can understand, but i'm seeing average age meat eaters 53, vegans 43.

Free testosterone is wasted testosterone.

SO i guess i can't wait to be 70\80 years old, i can't wait for being constantly horny and getting massive boners and be in my prime physically, can't wait for the SBHG to get really high and my free testosterone disappear.

Vegan diets actually INCREASE sexual function and performance. Meat has a carcinogenic effect on the homeostasis of the body and causes spikes/increases in Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1) which is directly correlated to cancer and illness. Meat also blocks and clogs arteries, inhibiting blood flow, hence poor quality erections. Vegans don't have this erection problem that meat eaters do.

Who's really manlier? The vegan with higher testosterone levels and better blood flow leading to superior erections? Or the meat eater with low testosterone, clogged arteries, erectile dysfunction, and on a one way ticket to the deathbed via cancer and illness....

I've made my choice.
    Saturated fat is one the main sources of testosterone . Coconut and cocunut oil the new grail of nutrition raved by everyone is 98% saturated fat. You must still think that cholesterol is bad for you and fat is bad for you.

I think you are confusing meat eaters with obese people. Do you know fat in your body, not in your food, produces estrogen?

Vegans don't get as much ED problems because they don't get obese because they are eating 500 calories a day. Guess what it's possible to eat meat, ripe all the nutritional benefits and not get fat.

In this study two elite ice hockey teams were put on different diets for a period of 7 months. The other team received a diet containing 40% fat and 45% carbs, whereas the other team ate a diet with 30% fat and 55% carbs (protein intake was identical). Both during and after the study, the researchers saw that the higher fat intake group had higher free testosterone levels, along with lower sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) levels.
    Do you know veggies, beans, nuts have anti-nutrients? Pythic acids and such that block your your body from getting nutrients from food? Do you know nuts have horrible amounts of omega6 and phytic acid, DO you know fruits have high amount of sugar?

Do you know the paleo follower that don't eat vegetables because they are bad for you? Only meat and fish, i bet they also claim high testosterone levels and no ED.

I'm vegan, but not because of testosterone. Its healthier lifestyle

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    I'm vegan, but not because of testosterone. Its healthier lifestyle

Life's good.

It's good if you want to look like Bruce Jenner with tits and a limp weiner

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Maybe that paper have some unique way of presenting stats that only vegans can understand, but i'm seeing average age meat eaters 53, vegans 43.

SO i guess i can't wait to be 70\80 years old, i can't wait for being constantly horny and getting massive boners and be in my prime physically, can't wait for the SBHG to get really high and my free testosterone disappear.

Saturated fat is one the main sources of testosterone . Coconut and cocunut oil the new grail of nutrition raved by everyone is 98% saturated fat. You must still think that cholesterol is bad for you and fat is bad for you.

I think you are confusing meat eaters with obese people. Do you know fat in your body, not in your food, produces estrogen?

Vegans don't get as much ED problems because they don't get obese because they are eating 500 calories a day. Guess what it's possible to eat meat, ripe all the nutritional benefits and not get fat.

Do you know veggies, beans, nuts have anti-nutrients? Pythic acids and such that block your your body from getting nutrients from food? Do you know nuts have horrible amounts of omega6 and phytic acid, DO you know fruits have high amount of sugar?

Do you know the paleo follower that don't eat vegetables because they are bad for you? Only meat and fish, i bet they also claim high testosterone levels and no ED.
    Saturated fats from animal meat/flesh SIGNIFICANTLY RAISE LDL which has been shown to have a DIRECT relationship towards the onset of Cardiovascular diseases/CHD/etc. It has also shown to have a relationship with PLAQUE size, that clogs arteries and inhibits blood flow. This is why meat eaters have weaker erections when compared to their higher testosterone vegan men.

[QUOTE]Relation Between Progression and Regression of
    Atherosclerotic Left Main Coronary Artery Disease and Serum
    Cholesterol Levels as Assessed With Serial Long-Term (>12
    Months) Follow-Up Intravascular Ultrasound

[B]Background

Banned

It's not a caloric intake or body fat issue. It's food selection and the effect it has on the body.

First you're imstillballin now you're vegangains?

Saturated fats from animal meat/flesh SIGNIFICANTLY RAISE LDL which has been shown to have a DIRECT relationship towards the onset of Cardiovascular diseases/CHD/etc. It has also shown to have a relationship with PLAQUE size, that clogs arteries and inhibits blood flow. This is why meat eaters have weaker erections when compared to their higher testosterone vegan men.
    omg a study from 2003!!

DO you realize YOUR body produces cholesterol? lol Eggs are bad they have huge amounts of cholesterol.

http://www.bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
    Higher consumption of eggs (up to one egg per day) is not associated with increased risk of coronary heart disease or stroke. The increased risk of coronary heart disease among diabetic patients and reduced risk of hemorrhagic stroke associated with higher egg consumption in subgroup analyses warrant further studies.
    http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article....ticleid=189529
    Conclusions These findings suggest that consumption of up to 1 egg per day is unlikely to have substantial overall impact on the risk of CHD or stroke among healthy men and women. The apparent increased risk of CHD associated with higher egg consumption among diabetic participants warrants further research.
    One study found that out of 231,986 patients hospitalized for heart disease, half of them actually had normal LDL levels lol

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19081406

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/0...erone-is-made/

4. Through a complex process that I’m not even going to attempt to describe, our testicles’ Leydig cells convert cholesterol into testosterone. That’s right, cholesterol is the building block of testosterone. Leydig cells get most of what they need to produce T by simply absorbing the cholesterol floating around in our blood from the bacon and eggs we ate in the morning. If there’s not enough cholesterol in our blood, our testicles can produce a bit of it so that the Leydig cells can convert it to testosterone. But relying too much on cholesterol produced by our nuts (of the non-almond variety) can actually inhibit our Leydig cells from producing T. You gotta eat those eggs!
    So good luck with your vegan diet and being a women.

It's not a caloric intake or body fat issue. It's food selection and the effect it has on the body.
    Too bad you have no clue about food selection and food effect in the body.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mer..._b_676817.html

educate yourself

"First and foremost," Dr. Rosedale points out, "cholesterol is a vital component of every cell membrane on Earth. In other words, there is no life on Earth that can live without cholesterol.
    Idiot still in the sixties.
    Last edited by Blue&Orange; 07-21-2015 at 09:46 AM.