Default Which bench player would you trade/not sign?

Delly is a free agent this summer. I'd seriously just let him walk. I've never been a real big fan of his game. Ive always preferred the cavs using a backup pg that has more offensive skills than Delly brings to the table. He didn't play heavy minutes this postseason and I think the cavs were better that way. In the short minutes he played, I was more impressed with mo Williams. I believe dellys defense and other intangibles are overrated.

Shumpert. What can you say. I don't think the guy could dribble a basketball while running from the baseline to half court without tripping over himself or dribbling it off his foot or so high it hits him in the face. He makes some of the dumbest mistakes on the court and is overrated on defense. He's a sub par shooter. His best talent is slashing but he's not intelligent enough to realize it and use it . I'd ship his ass back to new York.

Mozzy? Now this hurts cause outside of Kyrie, mozgov is my favorite player on the cavs. The issue is they don't use him anymore and Frye, with his length and shooting has essentially replaced himas a better option at center. Ship mozgod somewhere so he can actually be useful to someone. The guy when healthy is a stater for many teams and at one point I though he had the potential to be a dominant center like a poorer version of prime shaq.

Learning to shoot layups BillytheKidder's Avatar

Default Re: Which bench player would you trade/not sign?

Although I like Delly, I agree with you regarding him. Th others, I say keep. I say stand pat and see what develops. No need to tinker for the sak of tinkering. I don't think this was a fluke, we're a pretty strong team.

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Default Re: Which bench player would you trade/not sign?

All they have to do now is sign Jr and I'm happy. I would expect shump to have a better year next season. He is nothing special but for his contract can't be replaced http://youtu.be/4Tb3A5UhxRI