Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    High School Starter

Default Re: Bulls cant win if its 8 on 5

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    No, I was just providing you with a scenario where your logic could make itsy bitsy sense. Again, this is the NBA basketball, where rigging and screwing teams happen.
    Again, the only clear cut examples I've ever seen personally are the lakers in the WCF 2002, and the lakers playoff run-in this year: go look at the foul counts, and 4th quarter ftas in those game and you'll see margins like 50-15, not 27-24

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I'm half Italian half Turkish if you must know.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased_one
    Again, the only clear cut examples I've ever seen personally are the lakers in the WCF 2002, and the lakers playoff run-in this year: go look at the foul counts, and 4th quarter ftas in those game and you'll see margins like 50-15, not 27-24
    "Unbiased one" my ass!

Banned

Yeah, but having 9 percent body fat doesn't make you an athlete...it might mean you're malnourished, or on a diet, or anything. I mean bodybuilders have less body fat than that and they aren't really athletes in the sense we're talking here. Do you play for a team that is just for fun...or do you play competitively? Are you paid to play? Do you get funding to play? Is your team sponsored? Those are the hallmarks of serious sport, played at the intensity that you see in the NBA.
    So getting paid and sponsored means you play hard? So college and highschool players must not play with intensity. Go away.

LMAO i like you NumberSix

Good college starter

Banned

And you revealed your agenda.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
    So getting paid and sponsored means you play hard? So college and highschool players must not play with intensity. Go away.
    You are delusional if you think college players aren't being payed. Even ignoring the obvious secret salaries going on, they get tons of benefits, get to cut class basically, and get top notch facilities. Both high school teams and college teams have sponsors. Hell, even in the UK where uni sport is much less serious we get benefits and sponsorship.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
    And you revealed your agenda.
    I don't have an agenda, cause I don't actually support an nba team...I actually quite like the lakers, and I think kobe is a great player, but those games were obviously rigged, both on the eye test and in the box score.

I played high school and college basketball in Istanbul. I still play twice a week, and at the age of 30, I'm in the best shape of my life with 9% body fat. Anything else?
    Yeah, me too.

Too bad you suck at analyzing what's really going on during these games. Anyone who blames 3-4 bad or missed calls by the refs for a 46 point blowout is retarded. And your argument is predicated on 3-4 calls that might have springboarded a very unlikely POSSIBILITY that probably wouldn't have been enough to beat the Heat anyway. You're reaching really far here.

Ibrahim Tatlises

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    Yeah, me too.

Too bad you suck at analyzing what's really going on during these games. Anyone who blames 3-4 bad or missed calls by the refs for a 46 point blowout is retarded. And your argument is predicated on 3-4 calls that might have springboarded a very unlikely POSSIBILITY that probably wouldn't have been enough to beat the Heat anyway. You're reaching really far here.
    I didn't say the Bull would have won that game. Actually I knew we were gonna lose it, but the refs didn't have to make it a lot easier for the Heat.

Ibrahim Tatlises

I didn't say the Bull would have won that game. Actually I knew we were gonna lose it, but the refs didn't have to make it a lot easier for the Heat.
    Lol.

OK, Let's just assume the refs "rigged" this game by 3 extra fouls. It really should have been 24-24. Ok, done.

That's 6 points. Still a 40 point lead.

I don't have an agenda, cause I don't actually support an nba team...I actually quite like the lakers, and I think kobe is a great player, but those games were obviously rigged, both on the eye test and in the box score.
    Why are you replying to someone named "skip bayless". even the real skip bayless wdidn't think officiating was bad or biased . other than kerr, no one though officiating was biased. many people thought it was bad but no one said that it was biased and i am talking about Charles Barkley who doesn't mind saying it was biased if it was.