Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Brand New Grand Theft Auto 5 Gameplay

i never finished vice city. i kept getting distracted on how much money i could get by doing stunt tricks on a motorcycle.

Earned not given

This game has months of replayability. It's f***ing insane.

Banned

GTAIII will always be my favorite... sandbox mode originator. Truly enjoyed the car-theft for profit missions. Hopefully they'll incorporate that into this.

As for the stocks with money and all that, seems like additional fun. The fact that certain cars have to be purchased makes it seem like they may have fixed their long repeated car glitch - you know, the one where you find a rare car and then everyone on the block is seen driving it.

The graphics also looks amazing, i wish they'd get away from the diving aspect though unless they start adding missions down there. Seems like they can improve many other things, including more diverse vehicles, 18-wheelers - gas tankers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    GTA gets away with calling this game footage because they provide that cinematic camera angle as playable in the game, even though it's impossible to play in that view. It still looks awesome though. My pre-order is in, and I can't wait.
    It is technically possible to play in cinematic camera mode while piloting a vehicle in GTA IV.... for 5 or 10 seconds until you crash

This game looks amazing, I hope there is a PC version.
    Last edited by Nanners; 07-09-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Why are you homeless?

Eh...it's a long, complicated story.

The easiest, quickest way to put it is I was the Store Manager for the Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza in Wasilla. Good job, easy, lots of responsibility, good hours, nice wage. I was offered the position over the two females who had worked there for a couple of years. Didn't take long before my relationship with both of them soured in a MAJOR way. It got to the point where it was horrible going to work everyday. I endured it for a few months before I called the owner and was basically like, "Look...these bitches need to go." But she wouldn't let me fire them. She instructed me to make things as unpleasant for them as possible so that they would quit, instead of being fired, this way she could get out of paying the taxes in case they filed for unemployment. Which is illegal. And bullshit considering as I understand it, she pays those taxes anyway. Whatever. It was a mess. The war is on.

During my time as manager, my best friend of the last 8 years showed up at my work, had just left her abusive boyfriend for the millionth time, with his 3 month old baby, and said lets get a place together. I did it, no problem. She is very particular and high maintenance. Plus there is a baby. So all of my money is going to her and the baby, which I have no problem with. She used to be a drug addict, but she was clean, going to treatment. She was doing great. After about 5 months, she decides she wants to go to hair school. I have known her for a long time, this is unheard of. I happily oblige and pay her tuition. Buy a car. Everything is going great at home.

But at work, it's a daily fight. And the owner leaves me in limbo. I worked at this particular Papa Murphy's with the two females for a short time about a year before I became manager. During that time, I had a big falling out with my friend that I'm currently living with, and I was close with one of those girls at work. I talked and confided with the girl at work and told her all about the other girl and what was going on at the time. So now this girl at work who I'm enemies with has all this dirt on the chick I live with...

It started the same week me and that girl moved in together. When the girl I worked with found out, I guess she got jealous. It's the only thing I can think that makes any sense. But I was off on a Tuesday when the owners husband came in to bring paychecks, and this bitch pulls him aside and says to him, "You know, I think it's real suspicious that money has been turning up missing ever since he took over." We had been short on the tills and bottom safe for awhile, but I couldn't figure out why. I looked at cameras but couldn't see anything. It could have been an error with the WSR program, all I know is my weekly deposits were never short. And I know I wasn't taking the money. I made good money, had everything I needed. Plus I would count and handle all the cash in clear view of the camera. It wasn't me. I found out what she said from someone who had overheard her when I came to work on Thursday. I confronted her, and all she kept saying was, "Well you moved in with her!" And I was saying, "Hey! HEY! What does that have to do with you telling the owners husband that I STOLE MONEY?!" All she would talk about in her defense was me moving in with that girl.

So I called the owner and told her that I knew what had been said and I told her that if she believed it, to tell me now, and I would give her my resignation right now, because I don't need this shit. I'll go find another job and be done with it. She assured me that if she thought there was any merit to what this girl said, that I wouldn't be managing her store. So I said, "What now?" Because at this point, this bitch needs to go. The owner won't let me fire her. She won't fire her. I'm stuck. Unless I quit, but I need the job. And I felt if I left, that I would lose. And I don't lose.

But then suddenly, something very strange happened. The next time I saw the owner in person, about a week later, she took me aside and told me that she was thinking of quitting her other job, she drove full time for UPS, and coming and working in my store full time. That spelled certain doom for me. Why would she need a manager and to pay me so much if she was out here? It was still a couple of months from happening, and it wasn't a sure thing. In those couple of months I cracked the whip and did everything in my power to show her that the store was fine, I didn't need her, I had everything under control. But it didn't matter. She came anyway. And when she got here, she didn't talk to me. It was really weird. We always had a great rapport. She was talking to the two bitches who hated me all quiet all the time. Something was up.

About a week went by and me and the owner hadn't talked. In the mean time, since she had arrived, my hours had been slashed. I went from working about 60 hours a week to 30. Then after a week, she approached me and said we needed to talk. She said she couldn't afford to pay me what I had been making. I was making $15 an hour. She wanted to cut me to $10, but she didn't feel that was fair. We agreed on $12. In my head I'm starting to know I'm ****ed. Between rent, bills, the baby, car, the girls schooling, there is no way I can stay afloat. But it wasn't just my pay and hours that got cut. All of my responsibilities are taken. She changes the computer password behind my back. She makes all the freight orders. She makes the schedule. She starts hiring new people. All of which she can do, it's her store, but why does she need me? I'm literally in the back washing dishes. It's so awkward and uncomfortable.

One of the new people she hires just so happens to go to the same hair school as my roommate. I had told people I worked with that she was going to this school, I was proud of her. My friend was always telling me how she was quiet at the school because she wanted to fit in with everyone and she certainly didn't want anyone to know about her past drug issues and such. As soon as this bitch at work realizes that this new girl goes to school with my friend, she starts running her mouth to her. Remember, she had dirt on her from the year before from me. This new girl goes back to the school and starts telling other people about my friend.

I come home one night and my friend is saying that the girls at her school are acting strange, being rude to her. I think that's weird, but don't really put it together because she can be a huge bitch and I'm thinking she's not telling me the whole story or something. In the mean time, tensions are rising because it looks like we're not going to have rent on the first. I'm making half of what I was making and we were barely getting by with all the bills. She's threatening to leave. I really don't want her to. I've fallen in love with the baby by this point, and I've of course been in love with this girl for over 7 years. If they leave, I'll be devastated.

Finally, I'm at work one day and I get a call from my friend. I answer and she is going ballistic. She's accusing me of saying all kinds of ****ed up shit about her. These bitches at my work said all kinds of ****ed up shit to the girl that goes to school with her. Some of it is completely made up, some of it is based on real shit, but completely twisted and exaggerated. But that stuff has a twinge of truth to it, so there's no credibility in my denials to her. She feels completely betrayed. Won't listen to me. Cusses me the **** out. Grabs her shit and the babies shit and leaves. Drops out of her hair school. Goes back, with the baby, to her psycho ex. And it's all my fault. At least in her eyes. We've known each other since 1998 and our relationship is ruined over all this shit.

I attempt to continue working through this, despite my anger and sadness. I have to try because I'm thinking maybe I can work out something with the land lord because I've never been late or missed rent. But I'm on a sinking ship and I have to go to work and be civil to these people who have destroyed everything in my life. I lost my best friend, was going to lose my apartment, phone, car, everything. Because I couldn't afford any of it anymore. I went in one day, and they were all so rude to me. And I just said **** it. I could see where everything was heading and decided to stop continuing delaying the inevitable. I walked out, drove up to my place, packed all my clothes and personal belongings I could fit in my trunk, left everything else. Furniture, TV's, dishes, microwave, beds. Everything. And I've been living in my car ever since. This was on March 21st. Still haven't talked to my friend. I try not to think about all this because it makes me so mad. I worked my ass off at that job and was always very good to all of my employees, including those bitches that did this to me. It's unbelievable, man.

looks good, finally after years of waiting

Two games to want. BF4 and GTAV.

Seriously, I might flunk my senior year because f this

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    It is technically possible to play in cinematic camera mode while piloting a vehicle in GTA IV.... for 5 or 10 seconds until you crash

This game looks amazing, I hope there is a PC version.
    I hope so. Consoles totally suck for fps and 3rd person shooters. I had xbox 360 when gta iv came out and was really surprised how ****ing uncomfortable it was compared to keyboard + mouse.

Hopefully it's announced for next gen, it looks so badass.
    Last edited by LongLiveTheKing; 07-10-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Damn Mateoboz... that's fvcked up man. I hope for you the best in the future, but I guess you just can't trust chicks man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    Hopefully it's announced for next gen, it looks so badass.
    They're def. going to have it for the next gen too... if not,

Good High School Starter

hmm..wonder how this will affect next gen consoles
    Quote Originally Posted by StocktonFan
    They're def. going to have it for the next gen too... if not,
    pretty sure they confirmed ps3/360 only
    Last edited by BuGzBuNNy; 07-10-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
    hmm..wonder how this will affect next gen consoles
    pretty sure they confirmed ps3/360 only
    [QUOTE]

Banned

This might possibly be the greatest game ever made because it's every game that's ever made collaborated into on title.

Just by watching the trailer, you can play sports, golf, cycling and tennis. That's like sports gaming. You can fly a freaking plane. You can drive and race cars like it's Need 4 Speed or any other racing game. You can walk around and shoot at cops like it's a FPS. You can explore the big ass world and do missions.

You can buy clothes and do all the other stuff like The Sims games. Unbelievable.

It's like every game made put into one. I don't know how they can fit all that on a disc.