Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: How do you go about casual sex?

alcohol. and if not that then bring up a movie she might like and invite her over. it's f[COLOR="Black"]ucki[/COLOR]ng simple yet you nerds over complicate everything as if there is a formula to obtaining the p[COLOR="Black"]us[/COLOR]sy.

Let me put it like this for yall nerds. The p[COLOR="Black"]us[/COLOR]sy is like a rubix cube. You can buy it.

College superstar

Hit her in the face, if she doesn't sleep with you then hit her again. Repeat until you see results.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    alcohol. and if not that then bring up a movie she might like and invite her over. it's f[COLOR="Black"]ucki[/COLOR]ng simple yet you nerds over complicate everything as if there is a formula to obtaining the p[COLOR="Black"]us[/COLOR]sy.

Let me put it like this for yall nerds. The p[COLOR="Black"]us[/COLOR]sy is like a rubix cube. You can buy it.
    He know whats up

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

No shit that's like the oldest trick in the book. The point of the thread is whether or not you're straightforward with them about your intentions. It's funny how anytime someone makes a sex thread on here people take it as an opportunity to post the "***** on a pedestal" stuff
    Last edited by BrooklynZoo; 04-25-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    No shit that's like the oldest trick in the book. The point of the thread is whether or not you're straightforward with them about your intentions. It's funny how anytime someone makes a sex thread on here people take it as an opportunity to post the "***** on a pedestal" stuff
    It may be the oldest but it is a classic because it works.

Also yeah people/nerds/inexperienced people tend to do that. I mean put the pussy in a pedestal.

NBA All-star

I think what you meant is
    "how do you casually go about having sex"