Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Watch Dogs out on May 27

Much more of a sony fan, I will admit to that. They've never done anything to negatively impact the gaming industry, certainly not on the scale of paying for multiplayer, something I am totally against, and certainly not close to drm.

Anyways don't want to argue those in this thread, won't reply on the matter. Both are disappointing in features so far. For consoles that will share 80% or more of the games, features need to separate them, and neither has anything I find important at this moment. No 3d blu ray playback is just horrible. I don't have a huge collection, only 12-15, but I'd like to be able to unplug the ps3. I will never buy another game for it, or play a game on it again. It is hooked up solely as a 3d player at this moment. South park was the last one.

The 360 has been unplugged since I got the ps4. No point in having it if I'm done with last gen games. Can't wait to trade both in honestly. But until 3d playback comes in that isn't going to happen.

Back to the consolez warz thing. It's not a war at this point, it's been a 4 on 1 fight. There's been 1 game that xbox has "won" that I know of from digital foundry, and that's thief.

Ac, nba, nfs, tomb raider, cod, bf4, All better on ps4. Don't know about fifa, can't remember seeing any others. In a thread where sombody asked which system would run a game better, it's not a console warz point to say what all previous evidence would suggest.

Wait... PS4 doesn't play 3D? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Wait... PS4 doesn't play 3D? WTF?
    Not blu rays. Games I think, fez 3d is coming out soon.

I own both systems and I have no idea what the fugg yall are even arguing about lol.

Love Live Life

Here's some Multiplayer gameplay: http://youtu.be/jQtftlCq4Gc

Game looks good

Serious playground baller shortsoptional's Avatar

Still really looking forward to this game...

Anyone pre-order this already?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shortsoptional
    Still really looking forward to this game...

Anyone pre-order this already?
    moi.

Confirmed to he 900p on ps4, and 792p on xbox. Both 30fps, that should answer the question from earlier in the thread. Again I reiterate it isn't a console warz point to say a game will run better on ps4, it is a fact. There is no software that can make up for that big of a hardware discrepancy.

On another note that 792p, is the same resolution titanfall ran at. Seems to be too arbitrary to be a coincidence. Might be something to keep an eye on.

National High School Star

Just bought this, not sure if i'll get a chance to play it till Thursday though Got basketball tonight and tomorrow and any time after that will probably be spent watch game of thrones with the missus.

I'm gonna go scoop up my copy in about an hour. I'm pretty excited. I can change the channel on the TV with my cell phone so this should feel right at home for me.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I'll pick mine up on the way home from work tonight, but I have dinner plans all week, so I'm not sure how much I'll get into it until the weekend.

Reviews I've seen have been good not great. A lot of 80 - 85 ish type numbers. With the hacking being a unique enough element to make the game stand out beyond some of it's dead city type flaws and damaged character construction.

I'm still pretty intrigued.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Based on the reactions so far, it seems like another open-world game that is very good but nothing mind-blowing or revolutionary. Similar to recent ones like Sleeping Dogs and the Saints Row games. Which is perfectly fine and should be a good experience. The massive hype machine behind this game will hurt it though among some gamers who were expecting a GTA killer.

I'm downloading the PC version right now and might start it up later tonight. This will probably be the first game that makes me seriously think about upgrading my PC (video card and processor).

Never been into open world gaming. You basically get to play mini games with friends right?

Been wrapped up in ESO, WildStar, and Battlefield so not sure I'll bother with this. I like these games but I don't think I got to 40% on the last GTA.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

The reviews have been interesting to read, because it does sound like they were on the verge of a game changing thing here. Everywhere I read that the city is incredible. And everyone seems to agree that the hacking mechanic, while not perfect, is a great new idea to access this type of game.

However, I keep seeing the story is weak. I keep reading the characters are flat. I've read the NPC are lame one note jokes. If they've built a good city, and their mechanic is good, the rest of the issues can be resolved if this moves into a series. And there's a lot knocks on the visuals based on expectations, but they don't sound bad at all. Just not what people hoped for based on previous footage.