Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Trump's Russian Play, why its a Stroke of Genius

For the record, I think Trump is the worst candidate the US has had in my living memory...

BUT

...I also think he is going to win, he plays too well to the toughies, the righties and the white downtrodden, especially in swing states.

His latest Russia gambit is brilliant.

Trump's alleged association with Putin is loved by his base, who sees the Russian leader as tough and someone not afraid to kill a whole bunch of 'terrorists' (read: Middle Easterners). They love this about Putin, and they want Trump to be similar.

The more the media harps on this with speculative ties, the more it looks like 'Clinton News Network' is just smearing their guy and further proof the 'lamestream' media is not to be trusted.

And when the media is not to be trusted, fact-checking the Donald, and keeping him honest is no longer taken seriously.

ie. the Donald can spout off even more nonsense, all the while being kept less and less in check.

Basically all these smokescreens that the media studies up on only give Trump license to further distort reality in the future,

The Reality TV tactics (I say this not derisively, but factually) will continue to work, with bluster, name calling and being braggadocios the sound bites half the US craves.

Brilliant.

Default Re: Trump's Russian Play, why its a Stroke of Genius

Most of Trump's supporters are actually weak minded beta males (no coincidence the betas here are Trumpturds).

For some reason, they think this blowhard who never even served in the military is some sort of strongman. These scared betas feel they need an authoritative type strongman to make them feel safe in this scary world, they scurred af.

At least Putin is the real deal, he was a KGB assassin and has wacked political enemies. OTOH, Trump says mean things and said "you're fired" on a shitty reality TV show so I guess that makes him an Alpha in their eyes

You may be right, he might scare enough gullible betas to snake his way to the POTUS but us anti Trumpturds will never surrender and we will make the Resistance Movement to save America from eating itself under a Trump dictatorship

We won't stop until der fuhrer Drumpf ends up hanging upside down a la Mussolini in a public square (with Milena lol) and his supporters either executed, imprisoned or in reeducation camps.

Then we can say we truly saved the Republic.
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-30-2016 at 01:51 AM.

398 words, 2,247 characters

What the hell is OP even talking about?

Meltdown

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Trump's not going to win, I'd bet anything on it... If he wasn't a 1/3 underdog in Vegas id bet a stack against him. They know Hillary has it wrapped up.

He has the white male vote, and that's pretty much it.

Female vote and all minorities are Clintons

I actually think she's going to completely obliterate him, she'll win every single swing state.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Trump's not going to win, I'd bet anything on it... If he wasn't a 1/3 underdog in Vegas id bet a stack against him. They know Hillary has it wrapped up.

I actually think she's going to completely obliterate him, she'll win every single swing state.

The only way he loses is if Hillary steals the vote like she did to Bernie.

If the polls are saying he is a couple ahead, I'd add another 5-10 points onto that.

If the polls are saying he is a couple ahead, I'd add another 5-10 points onto that.

Nate Silver in particular has been under selling Trump in a big way and the polls are relying on predictable information and not the unpredictable nature of this kind of election.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

Nate Silver in particular has been under selling Trump in a big way and the polls are relying on predictable information and not the unpredictable nature of this kind of election.

Oh yeah, because some Australian dude whose never even been to the US knows how to read the American electorate better than numbers guru Nate Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    [/b]
    Oh yeah, because some Australian dude whose never even been to the US knows how to read the American electorate than numbers guru Nate Silver

You'll see when we get down to the votes. Trump will win easily

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You'll see when we get down to the votes. Trump will win easily
    Yes, we shall see

Minorities don't vote.

[/b]
    Oh yeah, because some Australian dude whose never even been to the US knows how to read the American electorate better than numbers guru Nate Silver
    Not that it matters, but Nate Silver currently has Trump at a 57% chance of winning the election. I'm not sure what that's worth though considering only 2 weeks ago he said Hillary has a 79% chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Not that it matters, but Nate Silver currently has Trump at a 57% chance of winning the election. I'm not sure what that's worth though considering only 2 weeks ago he said Hillary has a 79% chance of winning.
    That basically means if the election were held that day, Trump has about 60% chance of winning.

The numbers will fluctuate from here to Nov 8 and he has said that the numbers really start mattering the most in mid to late September until election day.

That basically means if the election were held that day, Trump has about 60% chance of winning.

The numbers will fluctuate from here to Nov 8 and he has said that the numbers really start mattering the most in mid to late September until election day.
    I think we would all agree that Trump is the underdog. He could win, but Hillary is the favorite.

The "Russia play" is a complete fabrication of the mainstream media which is (now 100% confirmed to be) in league with the democratic party. All you hear Trump say is that he will respect Putin and Putin will also respect him, that he won't play games with Russia and open a dialog. Along with saying he's never met Putin, never had a conversation with him and doesn't know everything about him. There's nothing in this that can be construed as any kind of "friendship" or "association", but damn it if the corrupt media can't try their hardest.

Hasn't Hillary Clinton gone to Putin and Russia on government business before for talks and a big "let's wipe the slate clean" offering of getting closer? Doesn't the Clinton campaign have ties to corrupt Russian banks? If any candidate has questionable foreign relations it is Hillary. Look at all the foreign powers and influencers supporting and financing her campaign.

I do agree the more corrupt Clinton looks, the more corrupt the system looks, the bigger Trump's chances become. And stuff like this, this Trump loves Putin propaganda, is blatant corruption that many people seem to be catching on to.