Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Trump set back republicans for the next 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Trump is too crazy and racist for the party who's entire platform is based on crazy racist shit this is amazing

Do you pay any attention to Clinton and her antics?

Or are you too brainwashed to see truth?

You act like wikileaks and convention fraud didn't happen.

What's with you mfers with "do you see the truth" babbling about? No one actually wanted Bernies dumbass who's not even a democrat to begin with get somewhere he shouldn't be claiming he is who he isn't.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    What's with you mfers with "do you see the truth" babbling about? No one actually wanted Bernies dumbass who's not even a democrat to begin with get somewhere he shouldn't be claiming he is who he isn't.
    What do you like about Hillary Clinton?

What are some things she did that you supported while she was Secretary of State?

One thing you had to admire about a Trump supporter. They certainly go down with their sinking ship don't they?

These f*cking guys don't know when to throw on a life vest and swim to safety.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    One thing you had to admire about a Trump supporter. They certainly go down with their sinking ship don't they?

These f*cking guys don't know when to throw on a life vest and swim to safety.

You're in for a rude shock come November.

Only voter fraud will save Hillary and a hell of a lot of luck to avoid the numerous scandals she is facing.

Are you guys seriously going to sit there and pretend like Hillary isn't perilously close to having something stick to her and put her in jail?

The list is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    the gop is a dying breed if they dont move towards the left. you can already see 2 parties forming from the democratic party that would be considered the new liberal and conserve parties.
    Seems like a roundabout way of saying that your party has been torn in two pieces.

I believe I was one of the first posters to say that the Republican party dying off wasn't such a terrible thing and might also have a ripple effect on the Dems but do the Conservative voters on here really trust Trump to bring in that change. He has a big statist push that concerns me, but it surprises me that isn't more of a concern with the right wingers on this site. It is going to be interesting to see 5-10 years down the road what or if any change occurs.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    I believe I was one of the first posters to say that the Republican party dying off wasn't such a terrible thing and might also have a ripple effect on the Dems but do the Conservative voters on here really trust Trump to bring in that change. He has a big statist push that concerns me, but it surprises me that isn't more of a concern with the right wingers on this site. It is going to be interesting to see 5-10 years down the road what or if any change occurs.
    I think a change will happen with the repubs whether or not Trump wins but if he does it will all but assure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    What do you like about Hillary Clinton?

What are some things she did that you supported while she was Secretary of State?
    It's not about me liking Clinton or the Dems. It's Trump entirely that I hate