Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: HELP!!!! IS my gf pregnant??????

You lost some semen on her ***** and then rubbed it? It's surely possible to get her pregnant that way. A friend of mine got a kid that way and it's 100% his.

enjoy the child support, bro

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    there's like .01% of getting a girl pregnant even if you guys used a condom during another encounter.

extremely unlikely. i've never heard of it. but at least that's what the stats say.
    i hope what you're saying is right. i think the odds should be incredibly low..

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    First of all, why didn't you f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck her?? Who is that close and does't go for it??

And no, she can't really get pregnant if that is only what you guys did, chances of her getting pregnant by precum is really low like 2%. So either she f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked another dude or you just won the lottery.
    if you read the post, i said we didn't have a condom then! obviously i didn't want the pregnancy to happen, which is why that's all we did

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    You lost some semen on her ***** and then rubbed it? It's surely possible to get her pregnant that way. A friend of mine got a kid that way and it's 100% his.
    the only semen is from pre-***. i didn't ejaculate prior or after at all. elaborate on your friend's story?

didn't have a condom?

n*gga please, there aren't any 24 hour stores around you guys? what kind of b*tch ass shit was that?

"oh, we dont have a condom so I am just going to stick my tip in there and lay down"

i have no faith in men anymore.

when i was in that situation, i ran to cvs(do at least double the speedlimit) and paid a king's ransom for that box of three just to take a crack at this girl's hairy box.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    didn't have a condom?

n*gga please, there aren't any 24 hour stores around you guys? what kind of b*tch ass shit was that?

"oh, we dont have a condom so I am just going to stick my tip in there and lay down"

i have no faith in men anymore.

when i was in that situation, i ran to cvs(do at least double the speedlimit) and paid a king's ransom for that box of three just to take a crack at this girl's hairy box.
    we are a couple, so it's not like i havent been there before. and it was cold as hell, and i was lazy. so yeah.. all we did was fool around a little bit.

i'm still nervous as hell right now. no news until she gets a chance to get away from a her family to get a preg test. but i'm scared. talk about your future being totally changed from what you pictured 1 week ago. and i'm only 25..

why not just the old blowjob.......

just realized, gays have it easy.........fukking faggggots

You can get a girl pregnant by precum. While you're rubbing your ***** around her ****** area, the erection can lead to liquid precum you don't notice or feel, it happens. The chances are low, but there are chances of it happening. I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend, we've only used a condom twice out of the thousand of times doing it, and God forbid something were to happen, I don't know what I'd do. However, you need to be careful.

Why you didn't just put it in and control yourself from ejaculating baffles me considering you're already halfway there. You can't control precum, you can control ejaculating though if you try.

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    Lorena Sanchez is a good whore.Just not that a fan of those cuckold stuff.

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang
    i hope what you're saying is right. i think the odds should be incredibly low..

if you read the post, i said we didn't have a condom then! obviously i didn't want the pregnancy to happen, which is why that's all we did

the only semen is from pre-***. i didn't ejaculate prior or after at all. elaborate on your friend's story?
    Not hard to get a condom

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    just realized, gays have it easy.........fukking faggggots
    Pun intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang
    I know, it's still semen. It's basically the same story. He rubbed his dick on her ****** and then finger****ed her. No ejaculation. He had a paternal test done, because he couldn't believe it and it's his.

[COLOR="Red"]"Baby, I think I might be pregnant. I'm scared..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]"Don't worry, let me jump on my basketball message board and see what to do next"[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]"I'm so glad I have a man that can take care of me. My mom was so wrong about you"[/COLOR]

Look on the bright side, now that she's pregnant, you can hit it raw!

Quote Originally Posted by Reef
    Look on the bright side, now that she's pregnant, you can hit it raw!

/THREAD THREAD // THREAD // LMFAO

REP