Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Leaked trailer for the new Wolverine movie(watch it, before it gets taken down)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W6C984nSk0

terrible quality, but still, this movie looks insane

Local High School Star intrinsic's Avatar

Default Re: Leaked trailer for the new Wolverine movie(watch it, before it gets taken down)

I didn't much care for the way Joe Quesadilla put together Orgins. Since nobody really cares about the story -- which is nowhere near Jenkins' best writing -- it should do well at the box office. I don't plan on seeing it though.

Default Re: Leaked trailer for the new Wolverine movie(watch it, before it gets taken down)

Looks good based on the trailer.

THE BLOB.

Exclamation Re: Leaked trailer for the new Wolverine movie(watch it, before it gets taken down)

...there are no words that can express how FUCKING HYPED I AM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    Why are people cheering? wtf... I've never seen that before. You do that in NYC, you get shot.
    It's at Comic Con. If the lights had been on you'd have seen pools of semen on the floor.

I'm just glad Gambit's in this. Been waiting a long time to see him on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    Why are people cheering? wtf... I've never seen that before. You do that in NYC, you get shot.
    i heard people were cheering and gave an ovation for the star wars and lotr movies

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    i heard people were cheering and gave an ovation for the star wars and lotr movies
    They should've booed the new Star Wars movies. I try to pretend those pieces of shit never existed. OT is where its at.

youtube took it down, here's another link

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=143&item=0

damn is that hulk hogan playing wolverine and did ned flanders really direct this?

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

What on earth is going on in that movie theatre?

If I paid $20 for a ticket and some popcorn, I would ask for my money back if I had idiots like those around me. You would think they were at a f#cking Miley Cyrus concert.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    it says it was at "Comic Con" or whatever....

I don't think that was a movie theater, I think it was some kind of comic book convention

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

If I paid $20 for a ticket and some popcorn, I would ask for my money back if I had idiots like those around me. You would think they were at a f#cking Miley Cyrus concert.

It was at Comic Con. Its basically Woodstock for nerds.