Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA All-star

Default Re: The tipping culture in America is ruining restaurants like Hooters.

just stick to fried chicken.

people will open up a place just as you described.

but ONLY. and ONLY serving fried chicken.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    Lol just now finding out about twin peaks? All those broads there are little sluts, or at least all the ones that work here in az are. They got good beer on tap and good food, mostly why I go there. Russ if you tried hard enough you coulda got one of their numbers and fvcked them
    Yeah I bet I could have man in particular they were all up on me. Calling me a cutie for walking in and asking a simple question, needing me to touch them just to get directed to the bathroom, etc.

I just didn't like it when I was trying to eat my food and I had like 3-4 women at our table and bugging me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Are you sure you didnt imagine all that on the account you were so high?
    lol best part is answering no to "Something smells illegal" goes along with the two other best nos in history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAnmnS0-9g

-Smak

Sunshine State

I usually don't enjoy servers coming up and talking to me while I'm eating unless I make it a point to have a conversation with them. That's why when I serve I say what I need to say then go, if they WANT to talk me, I'll gladly stay and have a chat with them provided I'm not busy. Otherwise I just leave them alone.

this is some beta sh.t