Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Played 1hr 54mins and my K/D is 1.33, W/L 4.0. So many campers and lag for me. Takes alot of bullets to drop someone. Maybe its the guns because I'm a level 10 but I use the Assault Rifle default class. Solely TDM thus far.

Maps? Eh, run into too much random crap.

Picking up my copy right after class tomorrow. Cant wait

Really digging that zombie mode with the bus. Only played it a few times and then had to watch some college basketball, but that mode is a big improvement.

I dont know what to think. The interface is dumb as hell. Some of the killstreaks or scorestreaks rather dont make sense. You need to be a level 33 to unlock Counter UAV? Eh. I guess I need to unlock better guns. I use the MP7 and whatever the first Assault Rifle is. They ok. Just seems like I lose too many gun fights. Domination is camp central. Its a pain to get B and the game mode is different. You switch sides. Its 2 rounds. I guess to prevent spawn trapping all game. I've been playing Kill Confirmed which is much more fun. No one shoots down UAVs which is beyond annoying.

C+ grade so far. Havent tried zombies or campaign. My damn thumb hurts. My W/L isnt 4 but its well over 2. Seems like many dont care for the objectives.
    Last edited by GOBB; 11-14-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    People without jobs.
    Or those silly kids missing school the entire week just to play a CoD game. Some kid brought a portable Xbox with a Wifi hotspot to school. Like whaaaaaat? Anyway, I'm still contemplating purchasing this. I got MW3 in December and got tired of it super fast. But I also kind of want AC3 and The Last of Us. Shit man.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Or those silly kids missing school the entire week just to play a CoD game. Some kid brought a portable Xbox with a Wifi hotspot to school. Like whaaaaaat? Anyway, I'm still contemplating purchasing this. I got MW3 in December and got tired of it super fast. But I also kind of want AC3 and The Last of Us. Shit man.
    If you really want AC3 then go with that. Maybe I need to play with parties or something. Usually solo or with a buddy. Game just doesnt knock your socks off right off the bat. With the new token thing it'll take time to get adjusted and used to it. I havent even cracked open the case for AC3 yet. So I cant speak on how good it is. But BO2 isnt anything new when it comes to COD. Same game. If there are things you wish COD did different, fixed or tried. Ask away and I'll let you know if this game does things you hoped it did that MW3 didnt.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Ahhh Monday's holiday screwed up all the mail. My game won't arrive until tomorrow. Glad I just happen to have the day off work.

NBA lottery pick

Yea they turned Domination into a round and time based mode, which is kinda weird. I guess it does help fix the issue of one side of the map being easier to hold then the other, though if a map is designed well then it's not an issue.

So far the I've had the most luck with the smg's, I find I lose gunfights with assault rifles too often. I've found shotguns pretty annoying early on, though once I got a better handle on the maps it wasn't so bad.

edit: Also the footsteps sounds in this game are practically non-existent. I have not once been able to hear someone coming.
    Last edited by Kungfro; 11-14-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    If you really want AC3 then go with that. Maybe I need to play with parties or something. Usually solo or with a buddy. Game just doesnt knock your socks off right off the bat. With the new token thing it'll take time to get adjusted and used to it. I havent even cracked open the case for AC3 yet. So I cant speak on how good it is. But BO2 isnt anything new when it comes to COD. Same game. If there are things you wish COD did different, fixed or tried. Ask away and I'll let you know if this game does things you hoped it did that MW3 didnt.
    Well even before playing the game I already like the concept of future warfare. Instead of being handed practically the same game for the third time in a row, we went from WW2 to Cold War/Vietnam and now Future. I mean I applaud Treyarch for showing enthusiasm and wanting to make the best CoD possible. Especially with zombies mode still there. My main problems with MW3 were the maps, and then also some guns and whatnot. I'm probably going to buy this anyhow, so we'll see.

played only mp for lil over an hour and im a level 10. here are my foughts...

first, lets discuss the setup. i like the layout, but the music is kinda lame (i really loved the black ops 1 menu music lol). i like that there is still the custom emblems, but i haven't seen the option where u can customize your players look. y'know, like face paint and stuff. i really liked that. the sound of the guns are new and improved so thats a big +.

im lovin the new system where u can have an additional perk or attachment but having to sacrifice something. yes, i will trade in my grenades and specials and maybe my secondary to go buckwild on perks and to beef up my main weapon.

was running with the operative class until i unlocked create a class. im using the first smg, dont know the name. the gun is cool, but since im rockin a supressor, i mainly rush to get close kills.

the scorestreaks. its a lil harder to get up 7+ straight kills, but when u do the scorestreaks are pretty cool. ive gotten the lightning drop multiple times and the dragon fire twice. the first time i unlocked dragon fire, i couldn't even use. it kept telling me that i couldn't use the device and i was effin pissed. it was on the boat map, and i know i couldve racked up some scores. i finally got to use it on the hollywood mansion map, and shiet was cool. got about 5 kills till somebody shot it down. i like the fact that they give you 25 pts instead of a 100 for each kill with a scorestreak. its very fair and keeps the real good players honest and a harder time from taking over the game.

the maps. as always, treyarch always design waaaay better maps then iw. im lovin the layout, but the atmosphere in some, feels too similar to mw2 and 3. i loved the fact that blops was so different and distinct. haven't tried the plaza, always playing yemen shiet. im enjoying it, but im not as in love with it like how i was in the first blops. its still early but will see...

add me on psn: rt96792
    Last edited by Bucket_Nakedz; 11-14-2012 at 03:19 AM.

I don't usually last long enough to ever need my secondary weapon.

So it was an easy choice for me to drop it and run an extra perk/wildcard instead.

Think my K/D is around 1.33, something like that. Was around 1.4 in the beginning, but had a couple of average games. Normally I'm below 1 when starting a new CoD game so I'm happy.

My friend bought an Elgato Game Capture HD thing, but doesn't use it anymore so he's going to let me use it. While I'm a very average player at best, I still feel like uploading some of my matches to Youtube. If anyone else on Xbox wants some of your own stuff recorded, just let me know and I'll be happy to do it. Theatre mode is much better on this than it was on MW3, less jerky.

I'm going to be playing most of the day today (UK time, currently 8:22am as I post this), and any of you are welcome to just hop into my game and play with me. Xbox GT: WarroF1
    Last edited by ukballer; 11-14-2012 at 04:22 AM.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Played for an hour K/D is 1.51 W/L 1.32. TDM is a f*cking campfest shits unreal. Besides that im enjoying this game to be honest, which is surprising to me.

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

AGR is a beast. Its like a pissed off assault drone doing its own thing. UAV/Guardian/AGR is they way to go in Domination. Land the AGR in the opponent spawn and you'll have 150- 200 extra points like nothing.

I can build pointstreaks to approximately 1500 right now. Maybe with Hardline I'll be able to run the dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    AGR is a beast. Its like a pissed off assault drone doing its own thing. UAV/Guardian/AGR is they way to go in Domination. Land the AGR in the opponent spawn and you'll have 150- 200 extra points like nothing.

I can build pointstreaks to approximately 1500 right now. Maybe with Hardline I'll be able to run the dogs.
    I'll try that. Domination is frustrating as hell. Where do you put the Guardian? Near B? On B. I'm clueless where to pop that thing. Whats AGR? Gotta see what the scorestreak for that is. I've been playing KC more than Dom. Hate trying to cap B and people just camp it.

Thought Treyarch had actually sorted the hit detection, but for some reason today it just felt like playing Black Ops again. Having to empty a whole clip to take someone down, when it was just half a clip yesterday.

I dunno, just find the game so inconsistent from match to match today. Maybe it's just me. Just feels like a different game to yesterday.

Also noticing some of the maps are a headglitcher's dream.