Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: mj's passing > lbj's

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Fugg outta here You fake ass Lebron ALT. Jordan damn near averaged a triple double when he had to play the point.

Take that avatar off, you don't know shit about MJ.
    Lebron played PG for I think a whole month with Cleveland and averaged more than 10 apg.

LeBron is a superior passer and more natural distributor/facilitator than Jordan. I'm not sure how that can even be disputed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Lebron played PG for I think a whole month with Cleveland and averaged more than 10 apg.
    Yes, when Mo Williams was injured for a month, 11.6 apg to be exact, that was the season he ended up with 8.6 apg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    I don't have to convince myself that MJ is better than LeBron at everything to be an MJ and Bulls fan. I don't roll like you delusional trolls, sorry. From watching both players play, LeBron is simply a better pure passer.
    Says the guy that joined on April 2013, and has constantly defended LBJ in every thread. You aren't a Bulls fan, and you aren't an MJ fan.

You're a Lebron troll that uses that avatar as a disguise. GTFOH.

Lol. Chicago fans are so pathetic.

Earned not given

Says the guy that joined on April 2013, and has constantly defended LBJ in every thread. You aren't a Bulls fan, and you aren't an MJ fan.

Troll ass tikayo got called out by another Bulls fan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    How dumb are you? Lebron is STILL a PG.

He can't play off ball like MJ, so that's the duty given to him. MJ has Pippen to take Lebron's role, because Jordan realized Pippen was more of a Point forward, and that his scoring was better used off the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Yes, when Mo Williams was injured for a month, 11.6 apg to be exact, that was the season he ended up with 8.6 apg

He had a statline of 43 15 and 13

Banned

MJ: 10 TRIPLE DOUBLES IN 11 GAMES.

21 12 12
    33 12 11
    32 10 10
    37 10 10
    27 14 12
    33 10 12
    31 13 10
    40 7 11
    40 10 12
    47 11 13
    29 10 12

Made that high school varsity squad MJ23forever's Avatar

I have always considered Lebron James "assists" ala Stephon Marbury-esque or Steve Francis-esque. I mean at their peaks they were what, 9 assists type of guys? But you would never say that those 9 assists are similar to a Magic, Kidd, Stockton, or a Nash having 9 assists.

Truly great play makers/passers look to create plays out of nothing. LeBron, not so much. He's either going to drive into the lane or throw it out for a cop-out assist. LeBron almost always passes the ball if he knows it will lead to an assist. As great as LeBron's passing ability is said to be and how unselfish he is said to be based on his assist numbers on paper, he tends to only pass if he will get that assist. LeBron pretty much refuses to pass just for the sake of ball movement and moving the defense, which is not a good thing at all when teams are packing in the lane.

The difference between LeBron and Jordan is that Jordan would look for an assist, he looked to make the right pass. James is a very willing passer, but he is a willing passer to get the stats. Just look at how many times Bron will dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble until a shooter is open, that is called looking for the assist, not making the right pass.

Jordan didn't ball pound the whole shot clock, he always played within the Bulls offense, and he got more assists finding cutters than finding shooters.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MJ23forever
    I have always considered Lebron James "assists" ala Stephon Marbury-esque or Steve Francis-esque. I mean at their peaks they were what, 9 assists type of guys? But you would never say that those 9 assists are similar to a Magic, Kidd, Stockton, or a Nash having 9 assists.

Truly great play makers/passers look to create plays out of nothing. LeBron, not so much. He's either going to drive into the lane or throw it out for a cop-out assist. LeBron almost always passes the ball if he knows it will lead to an assist. As great as LeBron's passing ability is said to be and how unselfish he is said to be based on his assist numbers on paper, he tends to only pass if he will get that assist. LeBron pretty much refuses to pass just for the sake of ball movement and moving the defense, which is not a good thing at all when teams are packing in the lane.

The difference between LeBron and Jordan is that Jordan would look for an assist, he looked to make the right pass. James is a very willing passer, but he is a willing passer to get the stats. Just look at how many times Bron will dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble until a shooter is open, that is called looking for the assist, not making the right pass.

Jordan didn't ball pound the whole shot clock, he always played within the Bulls offense, and he got more assists finding cutters than finding shooters.

A real MJ fan folks. Someone that actually watched him play, and knows WTF he's talking about.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Dude this is not about his join date even though in general 2013 aprils are obnoxious,he is right.Lebron is definitely better passer.

I defend LeBron when Kobe fanboys are using bs arguments against him. But, lol, I've criticised LeBron many times here dude, especially when compared to MJ, and you've been on the threads where I have.

You can personally ask the admin for an IP check to see if I'm a dupe. If I'm a dupe, Jeff can ban all my accounts. If I'm not, you can GTFO of this site forever and stop embarrassing sensible Bulls & MJ fans with your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    Dude this is not about his join date even though in general 2013 aprils are obnoxious,he is right.Lebron is definitely better passer.

best draft in history

half of u bron stans didn't even watch the video.

same reason you're stuck only knowing 96-98 mj.