Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Bran footwork appreciation thread

For an all time great, his footwork is not good at all. He could never have Kobe or Durant's footwork because those guys are light on their feet. Lebron does not have nimble feet. Still impressive he became what he is now without that.

And this is coming from a huge Lebron disliker. I believe in honesty

rank sentamentalist

Default Re: LeBron footwork appreciation thread

this is why i have never really liked him

the technical savant who will always plant their foot just so and use their elbows to make room and make quick changes of direction to deceive the defense

imo lebron james is more akin to karl malone than any of the great guards of all time. still rated higher but thats his game. chances are he worked to hard on that jumpshot and didn't spend anywhere near enough time practising on the block.

Lemme put it this way, you know how an old and dying Lion gathers up all his last strength he has left to do his last desperate attack against the prime Lion that constantly beats him & took over his pride, just to at least annoy him and then go "ha ha ha" and run away to his death with at least one happy thought........? That was Kobe tonight......

That was just sad to watch from Kobe and very surprising, totally uncalled for...... He wasnt even having a good game, but he sure wanted to take that time of the West leading the East even though its a completely useless game to poke & annoy the bear and show his evident feelings towards Lebron humiliating him where it matters (what else could it be?) by trashtalking (not fun or friendly trashtalking) and putting up all his energy (which he would not put up on the court all season) on trying to defend a nonchalant Lebron as hard as he ever could in a nonchalant all-star game......

I mean, he was DEAD serious, Game 7 Finals 1 minute left game tied type of serious.......... with all his might played full-court press while trashtalking, then got a block on him where Lebron did a nonchalant all-star-game type of play/jumper..... then Kobe trashtalked "HE CANT SCORE ON ME!!!".... Lebron still didnt want to get in to this old desperate mans last desperate endeavour....... Lebron then did some drives on Kobe where Kobe got away with what would be called a foul in a normal game (hooking his shooting arm on the drive & pushing)... taking advantage of great all-star game officiating afterall....... and then continued to trashtalk while the game ended.....

If Lebron was any kind of serious of winning this useless game and if Lebron knew what this pathetic old man had in mind in this useless game then he would come out from the start of the game and proceed to obliterate Kobe like he always does.........

Go ahead old man, way to go....... the bad thing about this Kobe is that any type of compassion Lebron had when he would face you is gone.... you are lucky you will never meet Lebron in the playoffs and you better pray that never happens...........

But you are VERY unlucky you will meet a very serious & pissed of Lebron in a regular season game until you retire.......... very unlucky................. cant wait to see their next matchup....
    Lets see here.... this bothered me? No, this is more like comedy, a chuckle at a pathetic player endeavour which occurred during his downfall in a futile moment against a player that would steadily depress him during moments which are not as incompetent as all-star games....... considering this how could your cerebrum possibly develope your braincells to come up with such a stupid conclusion?

Time out of my life? It took 5-10 minutes, ISH is a hobby (unfortunately, with posters like in this thread/forum its becoming less and less of that)... what are you doing here reading this? What are you doing here taking time of YOUR life to write that ignorant assumption and still get decimated?

But nice try, the only reason you deserved a response from me here is because your cerebral cortex has compared to these other trolls at least slightly better function and decency to more articulately create a post which is within context.....

Look mr Graviton... I am either in humorous, lackadaisical type of mood or in very serious mood (hence also may be "eloquent") in this forum and that reflects to what & how i may type here...

I am perfectly aware of the typos which can occur through a rushed internet forum post using a keyboard, thank you for taking notice... but since you also are aware of this (and im sure you have done the same mistake) and might have understood the context of my post anyways then that unfortunately makes your post unnecessary, its not only thread derailing but also derails what i said...

One more thing... If English was one of your five fluently spoken languages and probably the one you would use the least in your everyday life and you still speak it so good i believe you would also be overall more "intelligent" in that department than any random American that can speak only English...... and dont you worry about backfire, i am the only one who is doing the backfiring... as you can see... it infact may be the culprit behind the attitude/behaviour i may recieve by many of these kids here.... especially if you are not only eloquent but also factual.... because that makes me a pessimist in their eyes as i spoil their delusional opinions....

..and the point still stands no matter how much derailing you did and will continue to do, what Kobe did was just low considering the circumstances... if Kobe would be able to do that against Lebron in any regular season or playoff game and have the same outcome then it would have recieved my full compliments ........... because then Lebron would have not been nonchalant from the start of the game and the officiating would be more improved, which means its very much unlikely Kobe would be able to pull this attempt anyways because Lebron would instead as he has done that to Kobe for many years.... which kindof also explains why Kobe was able to & wanted to take advantage of this moment...

Its not about being bothered (classic excuse), its about presenting the envious feelings Kobe tonight proved he has towards Lebron by doing what he did because Lebron did to him what HE did (where it matters).... its as simple as that.... i have nothing against Kobes game, have all the respect in the world for his game, but his mindset, thats a different story... i usually just ignore it, but tonight it was just to much even by his standards....... I dont give **** if it happened to Lebron or anybody else, please dont try that excuse, what Kobe did was simply low....... and i know you deep down inside know this.

I like Lebrons gamestyle & mindset much more than Kobes (i guess thats my way of telling you i am a "Lebron fan"), but if Kobe did this where it mattered.... then it would be only a compliment....

I love great basketball from anyone and what Kobe did was great, but completely unnecessary & unimpressive considering the circimstances of the type of game, type of officiating in such a game and how Lebron approached that specific type of futile game.... and that he had to trashtalk like a moron while doing it makes it even worse (if he did that during a regular season game or playoffs then its more tolerable and understandable)...

Reggie Miller did it in the regular season games & playoffs and did it only when he was able to back it up specifically there where it mattered, Reggie trashtalked maybe more than anybody i ever seen but he would have never done that in a god damn all-star game (and never did), especially against Jordan in that moment where everybody had their guard down and even say "You cant score on me!!!" (exactly how Kobe completely animated screamed that into Lebrons face)........ like i said if Kobe would do this (especially to Lebron) where it mattered then it would be a compliment!

Its two very different scenarios.... in a regular season & playoff game a player doesnt have his guard down at any time, he is focused to perform his best and win the game immediately from the get go, also the officiating is intact...

An all-star game is kindof like a pickup game, for the fans... have fun.... work out...

Its like the difference between a boxing match and sparring....

Its kindof like if you sparred with Mike Tyson and you deliberately all of the sudden throw your hardest punch on his chin and KO him..... or punch Mike Tyson in his sleep and say "I KO'ed Mike Tyson!!!!".....

Thats exactly what Kobe did tonight....

There is also a difference between friendly trashtalking (very fun & happens alot in all-star games) and hostile trashtalking (thats what kobe did, that is what should NEVER happen in a all-star game, but should/could happen understandably anywhere else)

I just want to know something, considering the non-friendly trashtalking Kobe did what exactly was Kobe (and his fans) wetting himself over??

What does him blocking LeBron twice (one where he hooked/grab his shooting arm, no call) for another block in a useless game prove to him (or his fans), exactly?

LeBron is still the best player in the game. Do you honestly think Kobe "holding him in check" in the ASG changes that at all, or that you can draw meaningful conclusions from that?

You've got Kobe fans pointing to Kobe's 81 point game, still somehow calling LeBron a mental midget, saying he should not have MVP because of this block and all kindsof pathetic things due to this block.... now it's become like the 9 millionth Kobe vs LeBron shot block post....

"Yea he is better than me, yea we wont make the playoffs, but we blocked Lebron!!!".....

Decent playground baller Coach Eddie's Avatar

Thread did not disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    Lol the bran stans are in full retreat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    I began rooting for the king cause some impressive boxscores, never knew about his fraud ways at the time. Still huge fan of him.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFederer
    Lemme put it this way, you know how an old and dying Lion gathers up all his last strength he has left to do his last desperate attack against the prime Lion that constantly beats him & took over his pride, just to at least annoy him and then go "ha ha ha" and run away to his death with at least one happy thought........? That was Kobe tonight......

That was just sad to watch from Kobe and very surprising, totally uncalled for...... He wasnt even having a good game, but he sure wanted to take that time of the West leading the East even though its a completely useless game to poke & annoy the bear and show his evident feelings towards Lebron humiliating him where it matters (what else could it be?) by trashtalking (not fun or friendly trashtalking) and putting up all his energy (which he would not put up on the court all season) on trying to defend a nonchalant Lebron as hard as he ever could in a nonchalant all-star game......

I mean, he was DEAD serious, Game 7 Finals 1 minute left game tied type of serious.......... with all his might played full-court press while trashtalking, then got a block on him where Lebron did a nonchalant all-star-game type of play/jumper..... then Kobe trashtalked "HE CANT SCORE ON ME!!!".... Lebron still didnt want to get in to this old desperate mans last desperate endeavour....... Lebron then did some drives on Kobe where Kobe got away with what would be called a foul in a normal game (hooking his shooting arm on the drive & pushing)... taking advantage of great all-star game officiating afterall....... and then continued to trashtalk while the game ended.....

If Lebron was any kind of serious of winning this useless game and if Lebron knew what this pathetic old man had in mind in this useless game then he would come out from the start of the game and proceed to obliterate Kobe like he always does.........

Go ahead old man, way to go....... the bad thing about this Kobe is that any type of compassion Lebron had when he would face you is gone.... you are lucky you will never meet Lebron in the playoffs and you better pray that never happens...........

But you are VERY unlucky you will meet a very serious & pissed of Lebron in a regular season game until you retire.......... very unlucky................. cant wait to see their next matchup....
    Lets see here.... this bothered me? No, this is more like comedy, a chuckle at a pathetic player endeavour which occurred during his downfall in a futile moment against a player that would steadily depress him during moments which are not as incompetent as all-star games....... considering this how could your cerebrum possibly develope your braincells to come up with such a stupid conclusion?

Time out of my life? It took 5-10 minutes, ISH is a hobby (unfortunately, with posters like in this thread/forum its becoming less and less of that)... what are you doing here reading this? What are you doing here taking time of YOUR life to write that ignorant assumption and still get decimated?

But nice try, the only reason you deserved a response from me here is because your cerebral cortex has compared to these other trolls at least slightly better function and decency to more articulately create a post which is within context.....

Look mr Graviton... I am either in humorous, lackadaisical type of mood or in very serious mood (hence also may be "eloquent") in this forum and that reflects to what & how i may type here...

I am perfectly aware of the typos which can occur through a rushed internet forum post using a keyboard, thank you for taking notice... but since you also are aware of this (and im sure you have done the same mistake) and might have understood the context of my post anyways then that unfortunately makes your post unnecessary, its not only thread derailing but also derails what i said...

One more thing... If English was one of your five fluently spoken languages and probably the one you would use the least in your everyday life and you still speak it so good i believe you would also be overall more "intelligent" in that department than any random American that can speak only English...... and dont you worry about backfire, i am the only one who is doing the backfiring... as you can see... it infact may be the culprit behind the attitude/behaviour i may recieve by many of these kids here.... especially if you are not only eloquent but also factual.... because that makes me a pessimist in their eyes as i spoil their delusional opinions....

..and the point still stands no matter how much derailing you did and will continue to do, what Kobe did was just low considering the circumstances... if Kobe would be able to do that against Lebron in any regular season or playoff game and have the same outcome then it would have recieved my full compliments ........... because then Lebron would have not been nonchalant from the start of the game and the officiating would be more improved, which means its very much unlikely Kobe would be able to pull this attempt anyways because Lebron would instead as he has done that to Kobe for many years.... which kindof also explains why Kobe was able to & wanted to take advantage of this moment...

Its not about being bothered (classic excuse), its about presenting the envious feelings Kobe tonight proved he has towards Lebron by doing what he did because Lebron did to him what HE did (where it matters).... its as simple as that.... i have nothing against Kobes game, have all the respect in the world for his game, but his mindset, thats a different story... i usually just ignore it, but tonight it was just to much even by his standards....... I dont give **** if it happened to Lebron or anybody else, please dont try that excuse, what Kobe did was simply low....... and i know you deep down inside know this.

I like Lebrons gamestyle & mindset much more than Kobes (i guess thats my way of telling you i am a "Lebron fan"), but if Kobe did this where it mattered.... then it would be only a compliment....

I love great basketball from anyone and what Kobe did was great, but completely unnecessary & unimpressive considering the circimstances of the type of game, type of officiating in such a game and how Lebron approached that specific type of futile game.... and that he had to trashtalk like a moron while doing it makes it even worse (if he did that during a regular season game or playoffs then its more tolerable and understandable)...

Reggie Miller did it in the regular season games & playoffs and did it only when he was able to back it up specifically there where it mattered, Reggie trashtalked maybe more than anybody i ever seen but he would have never done that in a god damn all-star game (and never did), especially against Jordan in that moment where everybody had their guard down and even say "You cant score on me!!!" (exactly how Kobe completely animated screamed that into Lebrons face)........ like i said if Kobe would do this (especially to Lebron) where it mattered then it would be a compliment!

Its two very different scenarios.... in a regular season & playoff game a player doesnt have his guard down at any time, he is focused to perform his best and win the game immediately from the get go, also the officiating is intact...

An all-star game is kindof like a pickup game, for the fans... have fun.... work out...

Its like the difference between a boxing match and sparring....

Its kindof like if you sparred with Mike Tyson and you deliberately all of the sudden throw your hardest punch on his chin and KO him..... or punch Mike Tyson in his sleep and say "I KO'ed Mike Tyson!!!!".....

Thats exactly what Kobe did tonight....

There is also a difference between friendly trashtalking (very fun & happens alot in all-star games) and hostile trashtalking (thats what kobe did, that is what should NEVER happen in a all-star game, but should/could happen understandably anywhere else)

I just want to know something, considering the non-friendly trashtalking Kobe did what exactly was Kobe (and his fans) wetting himself over??

What does him blocking LeBron twice (one where he hooked/grab his shooting arm, no call) for another block in a useless game prove to him (or his fans), exactly?

LeBron is still the best player in the game. Do you honestly think Kobe "holding him in check" in the ASG changes that at all, or that you can draw meaningful conclusions from that?

You've got Kobe fans pointing to Kobe's 81 point game, still somehow calling LeBron a mental midget, saying he should not have MVP because of this block and all kindsof pathetic things due to this block.... now it's become like the 9 millionth Kobe vs LeBron shot block post....

"Yea he is better than me, yea we wont make the playoffs, but we blocked Lebron!!!".....
    What.the.**** lmao

You need another hobby, champ

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    What.the.**** lmao

You need another hobby, champ
    You reach, I teach, youngblood.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=291059

Local High School Star

Definition of meltdown
    Last edited by KembaWalker; 09-21-2015 at 06:46 AM.

My apologies

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Without travelling, LeBrons ****ed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptH0DyiomvE
    what the ****

Banned

He's the small forward version of Shaq, essentially.

I'm still amazed that the guy has never had a major injury yet.

It ain't the skill of the man, it's the will of the man.

Oh wait, this is LeBron...

Quote Originally Posted by HoopologyPhD
    It ain't the skill of the man, it's the will of the man.

Oh wait, this is LeBron...

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    He's the small forward version of Shaq, essentially.

I'm still amazed that the guy has never had a major injury yet.
    Because Shaq had bad footwork?