Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 02-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #1
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Starting line up.

this **** cannot continue to go on. why oh why is willie green starting? what is this teams goal? what is better just making the playoffs and getting bounced out in the first round with this line up? or developing our young talent? we need to start playing iggy at the 2 and thad at the 3. playing thad out of position is just ****ing up his development. next year he is not gonna be our pf when brand gets back so why continue to play him there? iggy needs more time at the 2 so he can play it next year same with thad at the 3. and we need to start speights at the 4.

i love evens and all but he is getting way to much time. i just hate seeing him get a rebound then trying to score only to brick then rebound again and get fouled only to make 1 of 2 free throws. also ivey is getting to much time and he does noting on offense but brick 3's yeah he had a hot streak but obviously thats done with. im just so sick of seeing our good players play out of position and not getting enough time because a "vet" is making more then them. dileo also needs to make each player shoot 500 3's a day and 1000 free throws a day. damn this organization is so depressing.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Starting line up.

CHUUUURRRCH..!!!!! sigh clippers east .... eltons obviously coming back so why get thad playing the four forever and then bring elton back?? i mean thad can shoot 3s!! lets develop that . i think miller walks at the end just like .....the clippers.
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:02 AM   #3
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

how many draftpicks do we have this year? i would like to see them draft patrick mills, he reminds me alot of miller but can shoot and is alot quicker.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:23 AM   #4
Im so nba'd out
A 6'6 Greyhound MCW

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

willie starts because if lou started we would have no point guard to play with the 2nd unit.Dont even say royal ivey cause he is not pg.
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:27 AM   #5
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
willie starts because if lou started we would have no point guard to play with the 2nd unit.Dont even say royal ivey cause he is not pg.
and Lou is?

he never mentioned Lou starting.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:32 PM   #6
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Old 02-27-2009, 02:53 PM   #7
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Lou is no point have you ever seen Lou play the point before he is absolutely terrible a complete turn over machine. Ivey can play the point a hell of alot better than Lou can so I have no clue on what your talking about.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #8
Im so nba'd out
A 6'6 Greyhound MCW

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ers4life
Lou is no point have you ever seen Lou play the point before he is absolutely terrible a complete turn over machine. Ivey can play the point a hell of alot better than Lou can so I have no clue on what your talking about.
When has ivey in a half court setting created a shot for a teammate....Like i said before he is not a point guard or good ball handler when teams press.If you plan on putting Iggy at the sg again this season(which doesnt work we have tried it already)Then who will be the back up center cause they dont like playing theo alot because of his age.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:46 AM   #9
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
When has ivey in a half court setting created a shot for a teammate....Like i said before he is not a point guard or good ball handler when teams press.If you plan on putting Iggy at the sg again this season(which doesnt work we have tried it already)Then who will be the back up center cause they dont like playing theo alot because of his age.

we have 3 ppl to play center dalembert/speights/ratliff
and 3 ppl to play pf speights/evens/marshall evens can also get time at the 5 when we go small.

Last edited by Styles p : 02-28-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #10
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Everything you just claimed were the characteristics of Ivey describe Lou in full detail. Like I said if that's the way you think of Ivey than you obviously haven't seen Lou run the point. Lou has terrible handles he constantly turns the ball over and he never gets any shots for his teamates because he's so focused on scoring which is what we need him to do off the bench score he dosen't have strong abilities for anything else.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:28 PM   #11
Im so nba'd out
A 6'6 Greyhound MCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ers4life
Everything you just claimed were the characteristics of Ivey describe Lou in full detail. Like I said if that's the way you think of Ivey than you obviously haven't seen Lou run the point. Lou has terrible handles he constantly turns the ball over and he never gets any shots for his teamates because he's so focused on scoring which is what we need him to do off the bench score he dosen't have strong abilities for anything else.
I never said that lou williams was a good point guard.If it was up to me i would have iggy being a point forward with the 2nd unit intil andre m gets back in.All im saying is that lou williams is better then royal ivey at the point offensively.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: