Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a 4x DPOY on his squad.

Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

Because he's the GOAT

Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

Didn't Duncan lose as the 1st seed to the Grizz (8th) led by ZBo, who hadn't won a playoff series up until that point? CRAZY

NBA All-star

if you don't spend multiple years studying the league, you won't be able to win multiple championships in the span of the max contract length of 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Because he's the GOAT
    This

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    if you don't spend multiple years studying the league, you won't be able to win multiple championships in the span of the max contract length of 5 years

You really think you said something clever with this, don't you?

You created the same exact thread a couple of months ago, you autistic turd.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=459570

Try to be a bit more creative when trolling and not just a blatant [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    You created the same exact thread a couple of months ago, you autistic turd.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=459570

Try to be a bit more creative when trolling and not just a blatant [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.
    The topic came up again when Stay Van Gundy recently said he exploited lebron's ball-dominant, iso-heavy skillset in that series (empty stats), which is how his underdog Magic beat Lebron's heavily-favored, 60-win, 1 seed.. it was the only thing Dwight and Stan did before or since..

The ISH'ers Champion!

Ball hog made it all about his stats.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Since we're taking Van Gundy's words as gospel

https://www.slamonline.com/slam-tv/s...ichael-jordan/
    He also said Oscar was better than MJ

So I'll take his historical account on the guy he actually faced and defeated (lebron), rather than riffing on 2 guys he never faced, let alone defeated

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    He also said Oscar was better than MJ

So I'll take his historical account on the guy he actually faced and defeated (lebron), rather than riffing on 2 guys he never faced, let alone defeated
    van gundy was on riley's staff when the heat were losing to the Bulls. I think he's got a decent idea of mj's game...

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    van gundy was on riley's staff when the heat were losing to the Bulls. I think he's got a decent idea of mj's game...
    He said 2 different things

One is a historical account of facts (his re-telling of the 09' ECF)

The other is his subjective opinion (lebron/oscar vs MJ)

I'll go with facts over subjective opinion every day and twice on Sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Hold the L and jump off a cliff. Also, post your sources like SouBeach, whenever you say shit.

Again, Stan Van Gundy said LeBron and Oscar > Ordan.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...michael-jordan

" Van Gundy said Jordan also benefitted from expanded media hype and television coverage."

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...422-story.html

I'll go with facts over subjective opinion every time.. .. hope that helps..

Regarding expanded media coverage - i don't remember HD TV back then, or YouTube, or a whole bunch of other media platforms... So that's bullshit.. people are just blind - MJ kicked stan's brother ass and everyone so bad that everyone hates him

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    He stated an interesting historical fact about exploiting Lebron in the 09' ECF

Otoh, his opinion about historical rankings mean nothing

The historical fact that Lebron was exploited in the 09' ECF makes that loss is another black mark, just like 07' Finals, 11 Finals, and 14' Finals

Post your source, you inbred [COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]unt.

Nope, it's a fact. He said LeBron > Jordan. It's done.

I'll go with facts over subjective opinion every time.. .. hope that helps..
    Just because Stan said something about the '09 series doesn't make it a fact. If it's a fact, him saying that LeBron > Jordan is a fact as well.

Regarding expanded media coverage - i don't remember HD TV back then, or YouTube, or a whole bunch of other media platforms... So that's bullshit.. people are just blind - MJ kicked stan's brother ass and everyone so bad that everyone hates him

You are beyond retarded. A dude who has NEVER watched a minute of basketball. Let alone touch a basketball IRL.

Also, here's what Stan said about LeBron in that series: