Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-20-2019, 11:14 PM   #1
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Default I'll never get over what the REFS/NFL did to Brees...

No player deserved a fair shake more than Brees.

The NFL is fake.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:30 PM   #2
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Default Re: I'll never get over what the REFS/NFL did to Brees...

Brees stood no chance against Brady. Did you see the weak throws Brees has made recently? At least with the Rams DLine, maybe they have a chance.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:45 PM   #3
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

He threw a pick that virtually ended the game.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 07:58 AM   #4
Derka
Wicked F*ckin Retahded

Had NO gotten that PI call, they still would have blown the game. What are they doing throwing in that situation to begin with? Stupid play call was stupid.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 02:48 PM   #5
Mr.GOAT2408
Dunking on everybody in the park

Saints got away with obvious facemask on Goff in one play that could have changed the series. The better team won

Brees is a great QB though, damn shame the Saints rarely fielded a good defense around him. No surprise they did well this year, it's not like he necessarily got better from the 7-9 days, defense just got better. That's how it normally is
Mr.GOAT2408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 04:17 AM   #6
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

I am not a superstitious person... with the exception of sports. What the Saints did to Brett Farve in that NFC championship game was disgusting, and intentionally injuring an NFL legend to win a superbowl put a massive karma debt on the franchise... a karma debt that they arent even close to paying off yet.

Anyway, the Saints cant really blame 1 blown call for their loss. They should have gotten out to a much bigger lead early when the rams were doing nothing, but they kept settling for field goals... and lets not forget the fact that the Saints WON the overtime coin flip.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 10:56 AM   #7
tpols
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
I am not a superstitious person... with the exception of sports. What the Saints did to Brett Farve in that NFC championship game was disgusting, and intentionally injuring an NFL legend to win a superbowl put a massive karma debt on the franchise... a karma debt that they arent even close to paying off yet.

Anyway, the Saints cant really blame 1 blown call for their loss. They should have gotten out to a much bigger lead early when the rams were doing nothing, but they kept settling for field goals... and lets not forget the fact that the Saints WON the overtime coin flip.

and brees threw a pick with it too.

brady aint throwing a int there, but hes also not a midget and gets all his shit tipped.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 10:08 PM   #8
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s

Quote:

I thought of this plus the shoulder hit from 6'4" Ahmad Brooks to 5'9" Drew Brees that changed the course of history in the NFL
Cleverness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 11:50 PM   #9
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:

Also too many bad playcalls. I specifically remember them throwing the ball when they should have been running to burn the clock.

I think Sean Payton is extremely overrated. He's won 1 super bowl and people think he's some kinda all time great. He's not.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:26 AM   #10
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Also too many bad playcalls. I specifically remember them throwing the ball when they should have been running to burn the clock.

I think Sean Payton is extremely overrated. He's won 1 super bowl and people think he's some kinda all time great. He's not.

I tend to agree. The only thing Payton is "all time great" at doing is standing on the sideline with a smug look on his face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleverness
I thought of this plus the shoulder hit from 6'4" Ahmad Brooks to 5'9" Drew Brees that changed the course of history in the NFL

Last edited by Nanners : 02-11-2019 at 09:30 AM.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: