NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Which All Time Great has the most consecutive double double games?

Kevin Love

Default Re: Which All Time Great has the most consecutive double double games?

I would've guessed Iggy

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    I would've guessed Iggy
    Lebron haters AKA fake Love fans.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Ryan Anderson has always played with in a role on competitive teams. Love has never put up those type of stats with out going straight to the Lottery. You have just been deceived by Love's empty stats. I dare you to watch a game from when he was on the T-Wolves and I know you will see him padding rebounds. He would try really hard scraping for every rebound during 30 point blow outs when everyone else was just mailing it in because it wasn't even a game anymore. His team mates would never contest him for a board and if they did Love would get upset like a baby. Kevin Love is a fraud, no better than Ryan Anderson.

first 2 posts ended this thread.

OP go back under your rock u dumb fcuk

Surely Wilt...

TripleA, the one TRUE Love fan on ISH.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8
    Surely Wilt...
    Yeah, he has to have that record, he nearly had one every single game of his career.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

yeah I wilt never had a game under 10 rebounds in his entire career. So his double-double streak is whatever his double digit scoring streak is

Banned

Kevin Love isn't an all-time great.

Wilt had 968 double doubles in 1,045 games. He had a streak of 227 (NBA record) and also holds the 2nd and 3rd spot on that record list with 220 and 133.

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Kevin Love isn't an all-time great.

Wilt had 968 double doubles in 1,045 games. He had a streak of 227 (NBA record) and also holds the 2nd and 3rd spot on that record list with 220 and 133.
    No need to even mention it, OP trolls about Wilt topics every day to every other day and knew Wilt had the record this is just another troll thread