Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Default Re: The "Domination" Of NBA Players At 2013 FIBA EuroBasket

Just going over the stats and the thing that jumped out at me was, the players that played heavy minutes in the NBA; Gortat, Parker, Dragic,Turk, Rubio, etc. all played alot fewer minutes, and they are the ones who's scoring, rebounding, and assists went down, while their percentages didn't. Wouldn't that be attributed to just playing less? The lesser players who played hardly any minutes in the NBA, played way more in Eurobasket, and their shooting percentages went down. Now, couldn't that be attributed to playing a lot more minutes and shooting more?

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    Just going over the stats and the thing that jumped out at me was, the players that played heavy minutes in the NBA; Gortat, Parker, Dragic,Turk, Rubio, etc. all played alot fewer minutes, and they are the ones who's scoring, rebounding, and assists went down, while their percentages didn't. Wouldn't that be attributed to just playing less? The lesser players who played hardly any minutes in the NBA, played way more in Eurobasket, and their shooting percentages went down. Now, couldn't that be attributed to playing a lot more minutes and shooting more?
    IT IS BECAUSE NBA PLAYERS ARE INFERIOR TO THE SUPERIOR EUROLEAGUE PLAYERS YOU [COLOR="Orange"]PSYCHOTIC[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]RACIST[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]LUNATIC[/COLOR]

[FONT="Impact"]PISS OFF![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    IT IS BECAUSE NBA PLAYERS ARE INFERIOR TO THE SUPERIOR EUROLEAGUE PLAYERS YOU [COLOR="Orange"]PSYCHOTIC[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]RACIST[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]LUNATIC[/COLOR]

Local High School Star SpurrDurr's Avatar

This guy grasping at straws, he's using Rubio RPG or small fowards BPG to discredit NBA players while Vasilis Tournovilis is sinking his own team.

He's a scrub in Europe right now and he's getting old, time to pack and move to China.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

Sorry, I now realize my line of questioning was totally racist. I love the European race and will commit myself to community service deep in the Ozarks repairing outhouses, stills, trailers, and what not. When that is finished, I will get together with Euro league and watch his extensive collection of Euro league games on vhs. Only then will I be truly knowledgeable about basketball and race relations.

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    Sorry, I now realize my line of questioning was totally racist. I love the European race and will commit myself to community service deep in the Ozarks repairing outhouses, stills, trailers, and what not. When that is finished, I will get together with Euro league and watch his extensive collection of Euro league games on vhs. Only then will I be truly knowledgeable about basketball and race relations.
    Yet another troll, that was pretending to not be a troll, gets exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Yet another troll, that was pretending to not be a troll, gets exposed.
    Yeah, looks like its me an you vs the world comrade, these clinical psycho "NBA only" lunatics haven't got a ****ing clue about basketball. I've seen the light now, the Euroleague is superior!