Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-04-2013, 02:51 AM   #31
tomtucker
NBA All-star

Default Re: Fellow white folks - how do you justify listening to black hip hop artists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
Kanye West

i didmt even know he was racist too.........allways hated that mother****er.........shitty rapper, shitty person, just shit allover, and a racist too ?..........yeah, why not
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:52 AM   #32
ace23

Default Re: Fellow white folks - how do you justify listening to black hip hop artists?

Maybe the worst thread I've seen on ISH
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:54 AM   #33
tomtucker
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Kanye west isn't racist he's married to a white chick.

she aint white, you dumbass .......they are dirty gypsies
Old 10-04-2013, 03:02 AM   #34
tomtucker
NBA All-star

do belive brand nubian was a bit anti white back in the day.......still one of my favorites however
check out my fave, Allah U Akbar

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkDxJfCj-ro

and punks jump up , the real version :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQm1MA9zcCw

Last edited by tomtucker : 10-04-2013 at 03:04 AM.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:04 AM   #35
Budadiiii
"The One"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Maybe the worst thread I've seen on ISH
Just now read it. Forget I even made it. I looked at the thread title and I could mind myself relating to the OP... only to find out the OP was me...

Anyways... point still stands. These dudes can get away with anything. "It's just the way it is"

No, not every black rapper is racist. But most have AT LEAST one racist line.. which is more than enough. How many racist lines Em or Mac Miller have? or any white rapper for that matter....
I hear the clowning with almost every black artist, even the mulatto's like J Cole. If you're a beta and you can put up with these black dudes clowning and being racist towards a whole group of people based on ignorance then so be it.

Me on the other hand am perfectly fine bumping Biebs and Em and Dylan and Miles Davis and Radio Head and Beck and the Black Keys....

I don't even need to give specific examples because the shit is everywhere. It's constantly happening.... but it's ok... it's ok for them to be ignorant..

and I can understand growing up in an environment where you have some pent up racism and that finding itself in your early work.. thats just reality. But by the time you reach the age of IDK... 18 and you can fully think for yourself, there are no more excuses for the ignorance and bigotry.

Last edited by Budadiiii : 10-04-2013 at 03:07 AM.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:10 AM   #36
Budadiiii
"The One"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus

Miles Davis was racist as shit.

Caught it quick. At least he makes good music though. Dudes are perfectly happy bumping racist music that is complete and utter shit like Kendrick Lamar. To each his own.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:22 AM   #37
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii

Caught it quick. At least he makes good music though. Dudes are perfectly happy bumping racist music that is complete and utter shit like Kendrick Lamar. To each his own.
1. I like how you TOTALLY commit to your bullshit even when you are called on it. (i.e. it's cool to listen to racist music if you deem it good).

2. Eminem has had racist lyrics about black women come out.

3. Kendrick makes shit music but Biebs is cool?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:29 AM   #38
Budadiiii
"The One"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
1. I like how you TOTALLY commit to your bullshit even when you are called on it. (i.e. it's cool to listen to racist music if you deem it good).

2. Eminem has had racist lyrics about black women come out.

3. Kendrick makes shit music but Biebs is cool?
What are you gonna do, sue me?

Are you implying that Kendrick is a better musician than Miles?

And you bring up some shit when Eminem was 15?

Justin Bieber has more talent than Kendrick could ever dream. As does everybody else I mentioned.

Old 10-04-2013, 03:35 AM   #39
HeatFanSince88
Serious playground baller

theres nothing worse than a dumb white kid that worships these rappers. Jay-Z and Kanye West are openly racist. All of the genre clowns on "the white man". why would a white person support people that hate his race and make fun of him? It's not a coincidence that the whites that listen to this shit are poor with low IQs.
HeatFanSince88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:50 AM   #40
Budadiiii
"The One"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatFanSince88
theres nothing worse than a dumb white kid that worships these rappers. Jay-Z and Kanye West are openly racist. All of the genre clowns on "the white man". why would a white person support people that hate his race and make fun of him? It's not a coincidence that the whites that listen to this shit are poor with low IQs.
It reaches far beyond that unfortunately. They've infected almost every group of white people. And these are the people who think they're superior to "the sheep" when in reality they're just another form of mindless sheep. I don't care what Jay-Z or Kayne have to say in regards to them defending their racism. They're racist plain and simple and it's not hard to see. Sure Jay-Z will play buddy-buddy with the wealthy rich folk but at the same time will go behind their back joking amongst his brothers about them. Same with Kanye. Same with Kendrick. And just about every other black artist you see today. Bunch of ****ing morons at both ends of the spectrum.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:58 AM   #41
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

I like the attitude, it seems like they are about "theirs", keeps me motivated. I enjoy good wordplay and flow and also the beats. Ive been slowly decreasing the amount of rap/hip hop i listen in the past 3-4 years. I guess i am maturing somewhat.
I have to admit that there are some songs that i listen to, only because of the beat.

Anyway, any of you guys ever noticed in some rap videos theres one white guy and hes getting clowned/ridiculed as being a sucker/clown?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3_rBNIxH7I 2:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLc-e2BVd1g 0:00-0:15
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: