Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Top 10 most hated players in the NBA, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    based upon whos number one on that list, i think part of the odom hate is due to his wife.
    That's exactly what it is. In case some didn't realize it, the Kardashian's are NOT exactly America's favorite family. They have a pretty strong number of people who do not like them, they even had/have? a serious movement trying to get their show taken off E! So in this case, its DEATH by association. Anyway affiliated with them, you automatically join the sh%t list.

Quote Originally Posted by Pra
    Where's Kevin Garnett? Lol
    this

College superstar

As stated by others, I doubt if half the people polled even watch the NBA. The mere presence of Humphries, Parker, and Odom validates that this is actually a poll about whom the most "popular" ( simply in terms of, I know who they are) players are. Those three players are on the list because of their wives which is basically "tabloidesque", and has little to do with them as NBA players. And let's face it, Bosh (especially) and Wade are included primarily because of their association with Lebron. This poll is utterly useless.

For those saying it's only housewives hating on Kris Humphries... watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mu7Rm-hbdw

Sounds to me like they are just jealous Kris got to tap that.

kris.. i dont get it, for dating that fine booty?
    lebron & kobe.. well yea they will be up there
    tony parker......... wtf? why is he hated now again? for dating eva or something?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Seriously. When I saw he was one I actually laughed out loud. Who could give a crap about him to hate him or like him either way?
    Apparently a lot of morons in NYC/NJ. Every time he touched the ball, he was booed.

Why is Melo-Humphries-Odom on there?

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    Apparently a lot of morons in NYC/NJ. Every time he touched the ball, he was booed.
    Because booing the shit out of people is fun. You don't need a good reason to do it.

Banned

1. Kris Humphries (50 percent dislike): Because he was unlikable on the Kardashians, and made a total farce of the institution of marriage
    2. LeBron James (48 percent): Because he quits
    3. Kobe Bryant (45 percent): Because hes simply too successful and polarizing
    4. Tony Parker (37 percent): Because hes french
    5. Metta World Peace (36 percent): Because he should be in a asylum
    6. Chris Bosh (34 percent): Because hes gay
    7. Carmelo Anthony (27 percent): Because he eats too many burgers
    8. Paul Pierce (25 percent): Because hes unlikable, unappealing, and looks like a hobo
    9. Dwyane Wade (23 percent): Because he has the black version of the superman jaw
    10. Lamar Odom (21 percent): Because he practices bestiality (married a bear)

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Because booing the shit out of people is fun. You don't need a good reason to do it.
    So why not boo everyone on the opposing team if it's so fun? They don't because apparently it isn't all that fun. Booing a guy just because he's divorced from a vacuous chick from a vacuous TV show is retarded.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by koBEDABEST
    1. Kris Humphries (50 percent dislike): Because he was unlikable on the Kardashians, and made a total farce of the institution of marriage
    Humpries wanted to "work it out" while Kim is the one who served up the divorce papers. She was the one who made millions of dollars off of the whole extravaganza. Who really gives a fcuk about how he was on that TV show (other than airheads who actually like reality TV shows)? If he were a part of the feeding of the media frenzy to milk as much money as possible out of his marriage, then I could see booing him for being a self-important dcikwad.

I seriously doubt a Kobe-tard could appreciate the irony of criticizing how another person cheapened "the institution of marriage".

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    Humpries wanted to "work it out" while Kim is the one who served up the divorce papers. She was the one who made millions of dollars off of the whole extravaganza. Who really gives a fcuk about how he was on that TV show (other than airheads who actually like reality TV shows)? If he were a part of the feeding of the media frenzy to milk as much money as possible out of his marriage, then I could see booing him for being a self-important dcikwad.

I seriously doubt a Kobe-tard could appreciate the irony of criticizing how another person cheapened "the institution of marriage".
    You mean buying your wife off with a huge diamond ring and continuing to bang women on the side isn't enriching the marriage institution?

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

What did Humphries really do for all this hate? It isn't even basketball related...

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    What did Humphries really do for all this hate? It isn't even basketball related...
    People are sick of the whole Kardashian thing and if you become a part of that...they're going to hate you too.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyes
    You mean buying your wife off with a huge diamond ring and continuing to bang women on the side isn't enriching the marriage institution?
    Really. Who the hell even uses the expression "institution of marriage" anymore other than bible-thumping retards?