Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: "Julius Randle physically is the closest thing I have ever seen to Lebron James"

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I like that you removed Rubio for Ibaka.
    I don't want people to think I only sodomize white boys (no homo)

Nigg'as can still eat chocolate syrup all over my body and pound me all night long (no homo of course)

Default Re: "Julius Randle physically is the closest thing I have ever seen to Lebron James"

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    I don't want people to think I only sodomize white boys (no homo)

Nigg'as can still eat chocolate syrup all over my body and pound me all night long (no homo of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Not sure if Draft Express is wrong, but their reporting on him is even those he's strong, he's not a freak athlete in the class of a Wiggins or LeBron James or something like that. A great athlete, but not a freak one like you're mentioning.

"Weaknesses: While very solid, especially considering his age, not a jaw dropping physical specimen type of athlete ... Doesn't play on the box as much as he should, too perimeter oriented. Should focus a little more on refining his post game which will really be his bread and butter as he gets older ... Settles for too many jumpers at times instead of imposing his will inside ... Too left hand dominant. Needs to work at using his right hand better ..."
    that might be an old evaluation. he's lost some weight and toned up a bit the last year or so. their latest scouting report calls him an "Outstanding athlete in terms of fluidity, agility and explosiveness"

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Julius-Randle-6294/

all you need to do is watch him play....you can tell he's one of these huge guys who plays like someone much smaller

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

This is the first draft class since 2003 where a team should be satisfied with a top 5 pick.

and to make this thread even gayer, check out his bod!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    This is the first draft class since 2003 where a team should be satisfied with a top 5 pick.
    nobody takes scrub from europe/serbia we good

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Gotta get back to Lex soon to get another run in with dem Wildcats. A lotta talent on this year's team. Julius Randle is a beast!! - DeMarcus Cousins

inb4 blowjobs

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Let's just hope these guys all land in places they want to be and not somewhere where they bounce after 3-4 seasons. In 5 years time we'll be talking about Wiggins vs. Randle for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Either him Parker, or wiggins is coming to orlando, so i'm excited

And then eventually to the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    And then eventually to the Lakers
    And then eventually to Miami or Houston

I am officially on the Julius Randle bandwagon and the game hasn't started yet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Let's just hope these guys all land in places they want to be and not somewhere where they bounce after 3-4 seasons. In 5 years time we'll be talking about Wiggins vs. Randle for MVP
    I'm hoping they land in cities that I consider relevant. My opinions of that will differ from others but I don't want them going to the Jazz or the Kings. Don't hate those teams, just don't really find them relevant or know if the management will make them relevant if they got a star.

Game is on right now folks! Head over to the college bball forum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Game is on right now folks! Head over to the college bball forum.
    I'll be watching it tonight when I'm home from work, pumped for this