Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Patty Mills shot was called CORRECTLY. Official NBA rules inside.

[QUOTE]Section VII

Default Re: Patty Mills shot was called CORRECTLY. Official NBA rules inside.

Except it was a foul baby dick moron

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Yes it was, future serial killer. Foot out, trips opponent, not his normal shooting motion, foul. BOOM.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Such a well-constructed argument you are making here. Really showing your intelligence with all of these great points.

You don't even have an argument against it other than insults. Re-evaluate your life.

if it was kd shooting then they would have called the foul on mills and given okc an and-1

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    Such a well-constructed argument you are making here. Really showing your intelligence with all of these great points.

You don't even have an argument against it other than insults. Put an end to your life.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    if it was kd shooting then they would have called the foul on mills and given okc an and-1
    So now haters have been proven wrong they move onto the next excuse

Local High School Star

well the amount of contact on that play.... all durant did was get the slightest of contact before he fell over like he had been shot... if thats the level of contact for an offensive foul then there should be 50 offensive fouls a game
    plus the nba will grasp any straw to defend a ref rigging... so they can hide the rig

Quote Originally Posted by toxicxr6
    well the amount of contact on that play.... all durant did was get the slightest of contact before he fell over like he had been shot... if thats the level of contact for an offensive foul then there should be 50 offensive fouls a game
    plus the nba will grasp any straw to defend a ref rigging... so they can hide the rig
    The AMOUNT of contact doesn't matter. It impeded Durant contesting the shot. That's enough to be called a foul. Eh, I show proof and you idiots just move onto complaining about something else instead. Can't win

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    So now haters have been proven wrong they move onto the next excuse
    you know that it's true

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    you know that it's true

Everyone knows that refs influence games to favor OKC.
    These threads wont change anyone s opinion.

next

Refs made the correct call. I didn't want a sweep.

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Silver
    Refs made the correct call. I didn't want a sweep.
    The only thing that got swept was Durant as he fell into contention for next years Oscar awards.

how would this have played out if durant was the one shooting? and-1 for kd?