Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Default Steven Adams underrated?

Every Thunder game I watch he seems like their best big. But people always mention Kanter and Ibaka . I don't get it

Banned

Default Re: Steven Adams underrated?

Very underrated. He's a great player. I'd rate him on the same level as Marc Gasol. The guy is a gamer and has a lot of pretty moves on offense you rarely get to see because Durant and Westbrook dominate every offensive possession.

He is not a Gobert level rim protector but he's a solid defender and rebounder who does the little things well and knows all the dirty tricks required to be a title winning big man.

Dude is very young and pretty clutch too. He's a top 5 center in the league right now easily. Hes solid and contributes on both ends of the floor.

Thunder roster is stacked. Their coach is awful. I don't know why they're as bad as they are.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 04-25-2016 at 08:32 PM.

Legend Of The Nba!!!

Big Thick D*ck Adams!!!!

Banned

Wouldn't mind seeing him in LAL this year if we can't get Whiteside.

hes a good solid two way big man. he has better hands and finishing than ibaka, and much better defense than kanter, hes just unspectacular. he still so young though, he could be really good some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Wouldn't mind seeing him in LAL this year if we can't get Whiteside.
    i rather take vucevic.

He's tough and intimidating af

I rule the local playground

When you have WB and KD everyone else looks like a roleplayer.

Very underrated. He's a great player. I'd rate him on the same level as Marc Gasol. The guy is a gamer and has a lot of pretty moves on offense you rarely get to see because Durant and Westbrook dominate every offensive possession.

He is not a Gobert level rim protector but he's a solid defender and rebounder who does the little things well and knows all the dirty tricks required to be a title winning big man.

Dude is very young and pretty clutch too. He's a top 5 center in the league right now easily. Hes solid and contributes on both ends of the floor.

Thunder roster is stacked. Their coach is awful. I don't know why they're as bad as they are.
    They are as bad as they are because, as you said, their coach sucks and their offense stalls late in games when defenses lock down.

Also, they don't have enough reliable scoring threats. Adams? Nope. Roberson? lol. Ibaka? Once in a while. Then Waiters, Singler, Foye, Morrow on the bench all suck. Once in a while Waiters plays well, but you can't count on him not making a fool of himself most games. Looks like Donovan has realized this and resorted to bringing in Nick ****ing Collison who is somehow the better option than any of those guys besides Waiters when he plays OK.

Essentially Durant, Westbrook and Kanter are their only reliable scoring threats... no one else can create their own shot and this limits their offense. If Roberson was capable of hitting the open three it would be game over league. The spacing would be crazy, but defenders collapse away from Roberson because they don't need to bother covering him.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

I wouldn't say top 5 , top 12-15 certainly. Adams needs to improve his FTs

Are the Thunder that bad ? They were locked into that 3rd seed early on. I give them a fair chance against the Spurs