Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 01-22-2008, 09:09 AM   #16
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation
Default Re: Due Away With The Fan Voting

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
no he doesnt think about that, because amare is better to him even though he has worse stats, and steve nash who could make kwame brown look amazing.
the sad thing is your serious
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:11 AM   #17
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

agreed 100% nice observation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stat2
Credibility gone.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:29 PM   #18
Domingo84
I airball my layups

Domingo84 has decent reputation

so u guys are saying all of yuo points come from him doing most the work since u guys say half of amare's points come from nash!? do u guys even read my argument why yuo and t-mac shouldnt be in the all-star game as a starter! maybe they have one of worst records in the west thats probaly why and maybe yuo is only averaging like 2 points more than amare and 1 or two more boards than amare and who has the 2nd best stats behind yuo in the west thats a center? amare! and since yuo is not even in the playoff picture he needs to sit his ass on the bench for a change! when shaq came off the bench in the all-star game that was very unfair to shaq and that was i think yuo's 1st yr or 2nd yr and wasnt putting up the kind of stats he's doing now! so thats why fan voting sucks and how the hell is kidd behind wade and they're on a 14 game losing streak and hes a starter u kinding me!

STARTERS 08' ALL-STAR WEST

AMARE
DUNCAN
MELO
KOBE
NASH
Domingo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:21 AM   #19
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domingo84
how the hell is kidd behind wade and they're on a 14 game losing streak and hes a starter u kinding me!
that is the same thing im sayin! how by any stretch of the imagination is WADE a starter over KIDD, not like either team they play for is good, but all be it the Nets are better then the Heat and WADE has been out injured where as KIDD has been playing, this fan voting is the biggest example of a 'glorified popularity contest' if i ever seen one. and now the fans are going to vote via online and text message for the dunk contest winner! c'mon!

Last edited by ThyGreatOne : 01-24-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:45 AM   #20
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ4'D
Actually the reason why Yao gets the nod over your boy Amare is the fact that he is a better player and simply more deserving. Did you ever think of that?
Better and more deserving? ok lets look at "CAREER" stats shall we! (their stats are basically the same)

Amare: points 20.2, blocks 1.4, steals 0.9, assists 1.2, and rebounds 9.1

Yao: points 19.0, blocks 1.9, steals 0.4, assists 1.5, and rebounds 9.1

and let us not forget who won ROOKIE OF THE YEAR over your boy Yao! and to further this "BETTER AND MORE DESERVING" stance you took, lets see what team has the better record, shall we!

Phoenix: 30 - 13 (1st place in the West)
Houston: 23 -19 (not even a playoff team)

Last edited by ThyGreatOne : 01-24-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #21
Domingo84
I airball my layups

Amare stats 07-08

22.7 ppg
9.1 rebs

carreer

20.2 ppg
9.1 rebs

Yuo stats 07-08

22.4 ppg
10.7 rebs

career

19.0 ppg
9.1 rebs

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TRY TO COMPARE STATS BETWEEN YUO AND AMARE ITS VERY CLOSE AND IF YUOS A STARTER ON A TEAM THAT HAS THE 10TH BEST RECORD IN THE WEST AND AMARE NOT A STATER AND ON THE TEAM WITH THE 2ND BEST RECORD IN THE WEST AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF NASH GIVES HIM THE ROCK! WTH! THAT MAKES NO SENSE! THEN WHO GIVES YUO THE ROCK THEN!? DOES YUO INBOUND THE BALL TO HIMSELF AND SET PLAYS UP FOR HIMSELF? LOL...COME ON NOW! AMARE IS WELL DESERVING AND IF U WANT TO TRY TO COMPARE STATS! TRY TO MAKE A LITTLE BETTER SENSE!

2ND BEST RECORD IN THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCKETS 10TH BEST RECORD IN THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 12:46 PM   #22
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domingo84
AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF NASH GIVES HIM THE ROCK! WTH! THAT MAKES NO SENSE! THEN WHO GIVES YUO THE ROCK THEN!? DOES YUO INBOUND THE BALL TO HIMSELF AND SET PLAYS UP FOR HIMSELF?

Last edited by ThyGreatOne : 01-25-2008 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:01 PM   #23
Domingo84
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
hes not my boy, i acutally cant stand him...but he is way more worthy then amare who feeds off nash...yao has carried the rockets tmac's been out 12 games

YUO CARRIED HIS ROCKETS TO A 10TH PLACE TEAM RIGHT NOW! LOL....HE SURE IS CARRYING HIS TEAM! KOBE CARRIED HIS TEAM! BRANDON ROY CARRIED TEAM! BARON DAVIS! CHRIS PAUL OR MAYBE TYSON CHANDLER! THE LIST GOES ON IF AMARE ISNT A STARTER THESE OTHER GUYS ARE WELL DESERVED TO BE A STARTER THAN YUO! YUO IS ON A TEAM DEAD LAST IN THE WEST AND YOU SAY A DUMB COMMENT THAT AMARE FEEDS OFF OF NASH! HOW DOES YUO GET THE ROCK THEN! NOBODY ISNT FEEDING HIM THE ROCK TOO? 22 OF HIS POINTS COME FROM JUST MAKING PLAYS FOR HIMSELF? DOES HE INBOUND THE ROCK TO HIMSELF AND POOR GATORADE FOR HIMSELF TOO? COME ON MAKE MORE SENSE THEN THAT SON? IF YOUR GOING TO POST COMMENTS ON MY PAGE PLEASE MAKE A BETTER ARGUMENT!

Last edited by Domingo84 : 01-25-2008 at 01:28 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:29 AM   #24
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Please turn cap locks off. Thank you.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: