Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LeBron fan since 1988 AceManIII's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING: Black Lives Matter group just released their demands

The BLM group is f***ing up the BLM message...

Great college starter

This is the Black Lives Matter website

http://blacklivesmatter.com/

While Movement for Black Lives may be similar and/or affiliated, it's foolish to believe or claim they're saying the same things. This will be made evident if the BLM group comes out and denies these reports in the coming days

Nothing wrong with waiting to see how it plays out

black people are loud ungrateful bitches

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMambaGOAT

they're either vague or really stupid.
    They are black

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    LOLLLLL

4. An end to the use of past criminal history to determine eligibility for housing, education, licenses, voting, loans, employment, and other services and needs.

Yeah ****ing right!!!
    "We robbing the landlord tonight...you in homie"

its funny, they have access to all of those, just dont be a delinquent from birth , like how all the other races are not

its like they want an excuss to be criminals and get the cookie jar
    Last edited by bluechox2; 08-02-2016 at 04:43 AM.

Can insidehoops start banning people who actually say outright racist things? A few of the in this thread

Reparations for the systemic denial of access to high quality educational opportunities in the form of full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education including: free access and open admissions to public community colleges and universities, technical education (technology, trade and agricultural), educational support programs, retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRTxx_LWUWs

"None of them want to pay taxes again. Ever."

Reparations for the continued divestment from, discrimination toward and exploitation of our communities in the form of a guaranteed minimum livable income for all Black people, with clearly articulated corporate regulations.
    We want free shit AND we want a paycheck. Boom.

This is where it was always going to end up at some point... with the words 'we want free...'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne
    Can insidehoops start banning people who actually say outright racist things? A few of the in this thread
    how many times are racist shit said about other people .. no one bats an eye .. oh a joke about the sacred negro ban time .. stop being a bitch .. it's one thing if you say you don't like it, but banning ? you wanna ban people because you don't like what they're saying .. that is some bitch ass shit
    Last edited by dude77; 08-02-2016 at 10:14 AM.

https://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

Is any of this racist?

[QUOTE]#132 Picking their own Fruit

It is well established that white people like the past. Vintage clothing, history degrees, and nostalgia are just three examples of how white people show their love for by-gone eras. So when white people think about growing their own food they are reminded of pastoral images of farming, working the land, and growing whole natural foods for their family. This most positive viewpoint comes from the fact that white people have mostly enjoyed supervisory roles in agricultural production over the years.

But as more and more white people moved into cities, they lost their connection to working the land. In recent years, the most advanced white people have quit their jobs, moved to the country and opened artisanal dairies and small scale radicchio farms.

However, not all white people have the ability, or the trust funds, to quit their job and follow their food-based passions. Some white people have to get their fix by picking their own fruit.

Many of you might be familiar with the process of harvesting a crop, some of its more intense variations are often referred to as

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    https://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

Is any of this racist?

You think its racist. I think its hilarious. And true.

The difference between us I guess...
    Yeah that website is racist. But at least in a joking kind of a way, not in a malicious way. I hope, anyway.

The racist posts I was referring to don't seem to be outright jokes but rather unnecessary garbage. The post by fiddy seems to be just a crappy joke, ok, but the post by StephHamann is like.... fuel to leftist fire. **** that shit.

Yeah that website is racist. But at least in a joking kind of a way, not in a malicious way. I hope, anyway.

The racist posts I was referring to don't seem to be outright jokes but rather unnecessary garbage. The post by fiddy seems to be just a crappy joke, ok, but the post by StephHamann is like.... fuel to leftist fire. **** that shit.
    I get it..

I just never got my jollies by thinking everything is racist. Is it racist to say blacks like newports? Or is it true? Is it racist to say asians are smart? Or true? I just don't understand the line of when an observation becomes racist.

White people like picking their own fruit. They like wearing khakis. They like Friends. They like art shows. Those are observations, and I'm sure someone somewhere feels those observations are racist. But why? Why not just laugh at it? Blacks like watermelon and newports and rims.

Racist would be pointing out a black person in a crowd and then proclaim I'm smarter than he is because he's black. That's racist. If he asked me to guess his car and I chose the caddy on 24s or the old police cruiser with the spotlight still on it, does that make me racist or am I just basing my guess on past observations?

Someone is always going to be offended. Always

I get it..

I just never got my jollies by thinking everything is racist. Is it racist to say blacks like newports? Or is it true? Is it racist to say asians are smart? Or true? I just don't understand the line of when an observation becomes racist.

White people like picking their own fruit. They like wearing khakis. They like Friends. They like art shows. Those are observations, and I'm sure someone somewhere feels those observations are racist. But why? Why not just laugh at it? Blacks like watermelon and newports and rims.

Racist would be pointing out a black person in a crowd and then proclaim I'm smarter than he is because he's black. That's racist. If he asked me to guess his car and I chose the caddy on 24s or the old police cruiser with the spotlight still on it, does that make me racist or am I just basing my guess on past observations?

Agreed, people should stop trying so hard to be offended

I, as a white male, don't take offense when people stereotype me as handsome, intelligent and successful

I get it..

Racial and racist are often conflated, which shows the average IQ (or ability to use IQ) of people. Not all racial comments are racist. One needs to be careful when making racial comments because of all the mouth-breathers/leftist dolts who will jump down your throat for doing so and derail whatever discussion is being had :/

To quote anita sarkeesian, "EVERYTHING is racist, EVERYTHING is sexist, EVERYTHING is homophobic"

(in real life I actually had someone say it was my white privilege that caused me to mock her statement)

It's a lot easier to put your hands out and ask for something than it is to get it yourself.

Banned

The are like a terrorist group with their demands and some of the demands are reasonable but the other demands are outrageous which makes it a big laughing joke.

They need real leadership and guidance if they want to prevail as a legit group.

Sadly I think the damage is done.