Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2006, 11:59 PM   #241
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

My BEARS were killing it!!! Sexy Rexy was doing it out there, making plays!!!
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:08 AM   #242
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

it was his ring finger on his right hand. broke it after the first 2 plays of the game but kept playin.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:00 AM   #243
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

Same injury Emmitt had and Emmitt was back a week after his surgery on it. But it might be tougher for TO since he has to catch the ball and not just take handoffs for 90% of his touches.

Dallas looked good, hate that the Foreskins got a TD on a KR, the defense looked like I expected it to look last week. DC Mike Zimmer finally dipped into his blitz packages instead of just using basic ones like last week and you saw the result. Greg Ellis finally looked comfortable out there at LB, Hatcher (3rd rd pick) really caught my eye, Ware/Roy Williams/Newman all looked like their all world selves, and both of our RBs looked to be in top form.

If/when Bledsoe gets comfortable with TO and Anthony Fasano...watch out for this offense.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:03 AM   #244
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

Also, one big negative, it looks like the Cowboys drafted a definite BUST in the 1st round with Bobby Carpenter. He has to be the slowest LB I have ever seen. Id rather have kept Scott Shanle over this guy, he is slow and is always taking the wrong angles. For a guy that had a NFL dad and went to Ohio State, he isnt very smart out there.

Just kinda sucks watching Manny Lawson get 2 sacks and Bobby Carpenter costing us a TD on special teams. Atleast we could have drafted a young offensive lineman or Chad Jackson or something, Carpenter appears to be a lock for ending up a bust in this league. He is just flat out slow.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:15 AM   #245
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

How about Them Giants !

Our Divsion is so Tough..

Giants1-1
Cowboys1-1
Eagles1-1
Redskins 0-2

Giants and Cowboys 1-0 in Division

I Still think this is how it will end up

1) Giants
2) Eagles
3) Cowboys
4) Redskins
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:16 AM   #246
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Them Cowboys are Screwed Without TO
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 04:06 PM   #247
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Dallas has a bye week and then they played Titans...so they won't miss him that much, Kearse is out for the year....HUGE lose for Philly.

I think Glenn played better then TO so far this season anyway.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 04:11 PM   #248
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

TO's injury couldnt have come in a better time..unless it never came. Its gonna take 2-4 weeks as it looks. Boys' have a bye next week then fave the dismal titans. after that, its the big game in philly..and you know, and i know it, and everyone knows it that TO will make sure hes ready for that game.

dallas looked good last nite...even with TO getting 3 rec 19 yds but his presence also affect the game. but he offense was clicking and like miles said, if bledsoe gets a little thing goin with TO...

heres my prediction for that division:

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. Philadelphia Eagles
3. New York Giants
4. Washington Redskins

**I may be a little biased since my favorite two teams in the nfl are dallas and philly..but this is not a stretch by any means.

Last edited by hotsizzle : 09-18-2006 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:14 PM   #249
hotsizzle
Superstar

damnit...didnt know philly lost kearse for the yr. he had something like 2 and hald sacks yesterday. big loss. hopefully, they dont get infested with injuries like last yr. damn. oh and that rookie trent cole is gonna be a beast (even though he gave NY 15 yds on a penalty for kicking that set up the tieing FG)..had 3 sacks yesterday and is lookin good. maybe he'll step up and fill in for kearse.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:21 PM   #250
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bears are raping everyone this year!! No one can stop em. Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher...best line backer combo in the league!!
Oh, And my other team the Jaguars are winning tonight for sure!
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 04:26 PM   #251
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

I'll take Ray Lewis & Adalius Thomas over those two so far this season.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 04:46 PM   #252
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

i'll take jonathan vilma and a towl covered stick over everyone in the legaue
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:45 PM   #253
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Bears are raping everyone this year!! No one can stop em. Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher...best line backer combo in the league!!
Oh, And my other team the Jaguars are winning tonight for sure!

You beat Detroit. Calm the phuck down!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: