Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-20-2018, 01:27 AM   #61
sdot_thadon
Local High School Star

Default Re: If LeBron doesn't win a Chip in Los Angeles it will destroy his legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
its amazing what playing in the east with an *ss full of needles will do for a guy

especially one thats had zero knee surgeries
16th? any late kobe season will do, hell he didn't much of anything those last handful of years to be fair so pick one.
sdot_thadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:47 PM   #62
LAVAR BALL
Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: If LeBron doesn't win a Chip in Los Angeles it will destroy his legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Better Question: Who will you start to obsess over once LeBron is gone? You obviously have nothing worthy to add basketball wise when LeBron isn't playing (and nothing to add when he is frankly) so who will you obsess over when he's gone?

Giannis and Simmons career just started, they have long seasons of trolling to prepare for
LAVAR BALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:55 PM   #63
FKAri
5-time NBA All-Star

Once Lebron's done with the Lakers. They'll shred all the banners in Staples, bulldoze the arena and replace it with a 1500ft. marble statue of LeGod.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:05 PM   #64
JellyBean
College superstar

I am no LeBron fan or super fan. But I disagree. If he doesn't win a title in LA his legacy is still legit. Dude is going to be among the all time greats.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:57 PM   #65
kennethgriffen
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
I am no LeBron fan or super fan. But I disagree. If he doesn't win a title in LA his legacy is still legit. Dude is going to be among the all time greats.

so then his entire career is a leastern conference fraudulent manufactured collection of free trips and a few flukes
kennethgriffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 10:17 PM   #66
eliteballer
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
its amazing what playing in the east with an *ss full of needles will do for a guy

especially one thats had zero knee surgeries

LeJuice James.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 10:24 PM   #67
PickernRoller
Playing RDR II

He's in the western conference, the only true competitive conference for a longgggg time now. He can prove his haters wrong...

But hec he didn't even scratch one win in the Finals and got swept.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:18 PM   #68
eliteballer
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerstekkenn
I actually thought LeBron was going to Philly and finally beat the Worriers with Embid, i never thought he was actually signing with my Lakers, because at this time and his age in his career. Signing with Philly or Houston would practically get him more rings.

But he signed with my Lakers and now has to wait for the rebuilding process and all star free agent signings, this is going to take 3 years.

Maybe he's thinking taking another lottery team like Cleveland to the finals and winning another championship, while basically starting from scratch, will even boast his legacy even more.

This reminds me of everyone kept saying Kobe couldn't win rings without Shaq and he eventually did and shut even Shaq up.

Now that everyone bashed LeBron because of joining Miami and then he goes to Cleveland and wins 1 chip.

Maybe for another challenge and to shut everyone up, he's thinking, I will go the the Lakers and play with a bunch of kids and no real help and win more rings and prove my greatness even more.

He could have gone to Philly or Boston and legitimately challenged the Dubs.........if he gave that up for his movie career it absolutely needs to be held against him if he can't win here.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: