Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-21-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Default Vince Young Has An Impostor

A very convincing Vince Young impersonator is enjoying the nightlife in Philadelphia and has convinced numerous local residents that he is in fact the Eagles backup quarterback.

The executive director of The Vince Young Foundation tells Philly Sports Daily that the impersonator has tried to solicit money from several young women, telling them it was for the Foundation.

“Most of the calls [we've received] have been pretty consistent in that he’s asking for money for the foundation,” said Antoinette Latham, executive director of The Vince Young Foundation. “We absolutely don’t know who he is otherwise.”

The impersonator’s real name is Stephan Pittman. Latham said Pittman has been impersonating Young since June. “I received an email from someone who wanted their $2500 back, which made me start to wonder,” said Latham. Latham said that the woman sent along pictures of the impersonator, who she very clearly recognized was not Young.

“I’ve received at least a dozen phone calls and emails from people who have met him and he’s asked them to donate to the foundation,” said Latham. “Back in June we contacted NFL security and the police. From our research, he’s a sex offender, so that is what is making us concerned. We don’t want anybody to get hurt.”

Jonathan Pastore told Philly Sports Daily that he and a group of friends went out on the town with the faux Young in Manayunk last week, and that one of his friends has been seeing a lot of the man.

“Everyone I heard that went out with him said he was funny and shelled out cash like crazy,” said Pastore. ”He never made us feel threatened when we were out with him, just a straight up con artist trying to pick up young college girls.

“Over the past week his check-ins on Facebook had him at Saint Joseph’s University and other places. He turns his phone off during Eagle practices. When my friend went to visit him after he was hurt, he even had a big bag of ice on his hamstring.”

http://georgetown.wusa9.com/news/new...erback-alleges

Last edited by Theoo's Daddy : 09-21-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
JMT
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Vince Young Has An Impostor

Seems about right. Vince Young has been impersonating an NFL QB for some time now.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: