Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Harden: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of Rockets, the rest are role players..."

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Kobe was also playing in his 7th season, and his fifth as a starter.

Dirk was playing in his 5th season, his fourth as a starter.

As of last season, Harden has played 158 games as a starter, while at the same age, Dirk had started over 350 games while Kobe had started over 340. Derrick Rose has started 120 more games than Harden and he hasn't played in two years.

But you know Harden will never get better. K.

Dude hardens game is wack.

It's all pulling up from 3 in transition or driving to the basket again in transition.

He doesn't expand his game. What you see is what you get. He can't do, what he does much better. Iverson was better than Harden. Harden is overrated.

Default Re: Harden: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of Rockets, the rest are role players..."

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    Dude hardens game is wack.

It's all pulling up from 3 in transition or driving to the basket again in transition.

He doesn't expand his game. What you see is what you get. He can't do, what he does much better. Iverson was better than Harden. Harden is overrated.
    I get it. Players don't improve after 2 seasons as a starter. I understand now.

He's past his peak I guess. Nowhere to go but down.

He will improve his technique of flopping, probably getting more FTs (and fines). So, he is not at his peak yet.

Kobe was also playing in his 7th season, and his fifth as a starter.

Dirk was playing in his 5th season, his fourth as a starter.

As of last season, Harden has played 158 games as a starter, while at the same age, Dirk had started over 350 games while Kobe had started over 340. Derrick Rose has started 120 more games than Harden and he hasn't played in two years.

But you know Harden will never get better. K.
    On a side note, when Kobe had started 160ish games, he was averaging 28,6,5 shooting 46% and averaging 8fta per game and 22fga per game.

Through the same amount of games started, Harden averaged 26,6,5 shooting 46% and averaging 10fta per game and 17fga per game.

Just saying.

Ugh. His improvement was never the focal point of the discussion. Constantly bringing it up is irrelevant considering that he will never be on their level.

On a side note, when Kobe had started 160ish games, he was averaging 28,6,5 shooting 46% and averaging 8fta per game and 22fga per game.

Through the same amount of games started, Harden averaged 26,6,5 shooting 46% and averaging 10fta per game and 17fga per game.

Just saying.
    Except that Kobe played great defense back then during his athletic peak. And he had one of the most expansive offensive arsenals ever. During playoff time, his game wasn't one that was extremely predictable and easily containable the way Harden's currently is.

NBA lottery pick

He is right.

Lin was a role player at best with a few good games here and there.Nothing more then a role player.
    Asik a very, very good role player
    Parsons was a borderline star and super role player

This season coming

Ariza a very good role player
    Beverley a good role player
    Jones has potential but right now, he is a role player
    DMO ok player with potential
    Dorsey unknown but a max potential of a work horse role player
    Johnson a rookie
    Cannan has potential.

So who exactly is he wrong about?. You think Ariza and Bev don't know their place?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    He I right.

Lin was a role player at best with a few good games here and there.Nothing more then a role player.
    Asik a very, very good role player
    Parsons was a borderline star and super role player

This season coming

Ariza a very good role player
    Beverley a good role player
    Jones has potential but right now, he is a role player
    DMO ok player with potential
    Dorsey unknown but a max potential of a work horse role player
    Johnson a rookie
    Cannan has potential.

So who exactly is he wrong about?. You think Ariza and Bev don't know their place?
    There's nothing wrong, but you don't just say shit like that

At work what if your boss was like I'm the cornerstone, your just a piece that can be fired/replaced any time

Idiot thing to say, good luck trying to win a game 2 v 5.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    There's nothing wrong, but you don't just say shit like that

At work what if your boss was like I'm the cornerstone, your just a piece that can be fired/replaced any time
    Well do you know if any of those guys are offended or just assuming?.Those guys know their place. Infact Ariza said as much in his media conference.Ariza and Bev are there to " compliment" Dwight and Harden.
    Last edited by ronnymac; 07-24-2014 at 04:09 AM.

Sounds like Harden is getting pretty defensive there.

That's a first.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    It's even more irrational to in predicting it in the first place. Why bother? He has another 12 years in the league at least.

We saw Kobe sucking it up at that age too, flunking terribly in the finals multiple times, yet having Shaq there to make up for his sub 40% shooting.
    Oh God... You are dragging down Kobe's name in this discussion to make another horrible "potential-since-day-1-up-to-now" player look decent... Perspective indeed!

For one, Kobe at Harden's age now knows one f*cking important thing about basketball that Harden still has to meet, DEFENSE!

I know you'll gonna put up the percentages but this I say to you, at least Kobe does it with style, and Harden?.. just enjoy his beard!

I rule the local playground unknowns8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Sounds like Harden is getting pretty defensive there.

That's a first.

i see what you did there and well played to you sir ...

NBA Superstar

harden is smoking a fat fukking blunt right now and you loser are criticizing him lol

cornerstones to a first round exit!!!

The Spurs all year " We all have a part in this, we all win together and by playing as a team"

Harden" Me and Dwight are the cornerstones, everyone else are role players"

Which one do you think produces the most confidence?
    Last edited by Purch; 07-24-2014 at 07:07 AM.