Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-08-2008, 11:39 PM   #16
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Default Re: Weekend of March 8-9th

Not so much inexperience...just lack of talent. Law meant the world to you last year and is dearly missed this year
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:42 PM   #17
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
Not so much inexperience...just lack of talent. Law meant the world to you last year and is dearly missed this year

The majority of the fans thought DeAndre Jordan would dominate the Big 12 but as everyone saw, he was a massive disappointment. He owes aTm another year.

I think we do have talent but they just need another year. We make a lot of dumb mistakes and werent playing to our capabilities.

Jones, kirk and Muhlbach are our only seniors.

Last edited by Hawker : 03-08-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #18
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Yea whats up with DJ. His stock has have fallen dramatically, he's shown NOTHING(cept CU)

you think you shot yourselves in the foot via tourney chances this afternoon? 1 good win vs the Horns, decent vs baptists and OU..pretty good overall record but an equal amount of bad losses to good wins.

I think youll need to impress in the B12 tourney to get in. If not, your SoS will be your last chance.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #19
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Yea whats up with DJ. His stock has have fallen dramatically, he's shown NOTHING(cept CU)

you think you shot yourselves in the foot via tourney chances this afternoon? 1 good win vs the Horns, decent vs baptists and OU..pretty good overall record but an equal amount of bad losses to good wins.

I think youll need to impress in the B12 tourney to get in. If not, your SoS will be your last chance.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:12 AM   #20
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease

I thought "DJ" was only reserved for Augustin? Ha. I dont know what's up with him. He really isnt that good. He's a decent rebounder and shot blocker and that's it. He moves really awkwardly with the ball on offense. He might just need a better coach to teach him how to play in the post. He cant catch the ball and has no range. The only thing he has improved on is his FT shooting.

The bad losses are going to be looked at more than the wins. I mean losses against OSU, nebraska and Tech are REALLY bad. Especially the OSU and Nebraska losses.

I also uncovered something about Gillespie from my bro. Apparently, Bill Bryne told him not to go interview at Kentucky but he did anyway and came back and said he wanted the job at A&M but said they were going to hire turgeon.

What a load of crap. There are just some things I wont understand about this university. Too much pride.

To end this rant on a funny note, as my brother and I were leaving the game today with 1:45 left and down 16 points, we were just about to leave the inside of the arena towards the lobby and these girls yelled at us, "You wanna know what my favorite kind of milk is? 2 PERCENT!!!!"

I just laughed and kept walking.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 02:05 AM   #21
baseketball4life
7-time NBA All-Star

I have a couple things to say, UNC is the best team in the nation hands down, they will win the title no sense in other teams trying.

secondly Duke blows, they suck, **** them, they will lose first round, btw how you like Danny Green dick in ur mouth Paulus?

UNC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL

LAWSON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL PG

LAWSON ****>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DUKE AND EVERYONE ASSOCIATED W/ THEM
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: