Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I usually hit open layups xoracle55's Avatar

Default Re: Did a female ever join ish

Why you think my avatar got heels???

Believe it or not we can go toe to toe with you guys as far as all kinds of sports talk specially basketball is concern..but most, not all posters on this board are just not worth my time. A few I found intelligent I can count them with my two hands but most of you guys are annoying and juvenile..

Edit to add: I look pretty decent if anybody interested to see how I look? :)..
    Last edited by xoracle55; 08-18-2014 at 01:28 PM.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Keep dreaming boy. Freshman girl are swooning over me.
    So one girl? Careful not to pee in her (that's where babies come from).

Banned

i actually banged a girl who posted on Ish
    Then you woke up ? Oh shit nevermind you can't even dream about banging a girl lol its ok jameer we all know your a loner here.....so its ok you can lie to us about everything but at the end of the day my nig you can't lie to yourself......lonely boy with crack head parents

sad thing is even ALL your ALTS. have 1000+ posts in them in so little time....meaning you are here 24/7...I dont know how you can do that.....dont you actually go outside EVER? Shouldn't you be growing up as a person in your teenage years and socialize? But nope you'd rather get attention from grown men that dont give a shit about you, even if you died today, nobody would care, I dont even think your parents would notice you being gone since your always online on your computer
    Last edited by 20Four; 08-18-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xoracle55

Believe it or not we can go toe to toe with you guys as far as all kinds of sports talk specially basketball is concern..but most, not all posters on this board are just not worth my time. A few I found intelligent I can count them with my two hands but most of you guys are annoying and juvenile..

Wait? Are you being serious? Can you post a picture as proof, you dont have to show your face?

Well, that might not be wise either. Some thirsty dudes on the internet.

BEAST

not buying it until you post some pics

Back to Business

catfish?

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Wait? Are you being serious? Can you post a picture as proof, you dont have to show your face?

Well, that might not be wise either. Some thirsty dudes on the internet.
    If it makes you feel better, You are one of of few decent posters I tolerate around here. I dont want to rock ish by revealing my identity but I can maybe pull off a silhoutte...

You know you're on ISH, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    You know you're on ISH, right?
    You don't have to remind me I'm in a pigpen, reason I dont post much. but I love this game so I'll be popping up once in a while..

People trying to pick up girls on ISH

like that proves anything
    any f@990t can use heels as their avy.

Keep dreaming boy. Freshman girl are swooning over me.

ISH posters plz alert the authorities to check Jameer's house for gammahydroxybutyrate, commonly known as the date rape drug GHB

You don't have to remind me I'm in a pigpen, reason I dont post much. but I love this game so I'll be popping up once in a while..
    Surprised you post at all, it's probably just like when you post up a dude in a game if you have. Boners all up on you constantly. I swear, I've never seen guys play harder D than when a girl puts her back to the basket.

Not that I'm going to say yes or no on believing you, but the smiley face seems like bait (just a superstition of mine). Also, lot of posters have done this in the past on pretending to be a girl.