Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Larry Brown on the Sixers: "I could straighten it out in five minutes"

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2015/12...tful-sad-2015/

What an embarrassment this franchise is. Philly stay taking Ls

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Larry Brown on the Sixers: "I could straighten it out in five minutes"

They're straight. They wanna lose.

Decent college freshman game3524's Avatar

Default Re: Larry Brown on the Sixers: "I could straighten it out in five minutes"

LB would have trade this suckers away.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2015/12...tful-sad-2015/

What an embarrassment this franchise is. Philly stay taking Ls
    Anybody can go in there now and make this team better it's easy to say that once hinkie collected all these assets and are in position to make moves. Larry brown would probably trade all those assets and end up with a .500 team competing for the 7th 8th spot. That's not what I call straightening it out.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    They're straight. They wanna lose.
    thats what im thinking too. unless larry brown has some miyagi powers where he can rub his hands together and fix embiids foot. they arent looking for an immediate fix

Local High School Star

Does this mean he will sign a 10 minute contract as team president?

Decent college freshman

He wants AI to get involved with being a mentor for the young guys? That's essentially what he insinuated. That's not a good plan for those players.

Also, LB said that he had intel that Philly should/would take Mudiay. He's kinda out of touch.

Brown has a man crush for Mudiay. Only wish he had that for Paul Pierce.

not surprised. Larry Brown is a top 5 GOAT coach.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

That is what Larry does and enjoys doing...starting from the bottom and building a franchise up. He's good at it too...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    That is what Larry does and enjoys doing...starting from the bottom and building a franchise up. He's good at it too...
    He's also a shitty GM which leaves a team screwed after he retires/leaves because he wants to spend time with family. Only to sign a coaching deal elsewhere.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    He's also a shitty GM which leaves a team screwed after he retires/leaves because he wants to spend time with family. Only to sign a coaching deal elsewhere.
    He gets bored...

He's 75 now so the sixers would only need to sign him for 3 years maybe. Don't give him any front office power, either. Works out for everybody.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 12-17-2015 at 06:59 PM.

This.

Brown has a man crush for Mudiay. Only wish he had that for Paul Pierce.
    I will never get over that draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    He gets bored...

He's 75 now so the sixers would only need to sign him for 3 years maybe. Don't give him any front office power, either. Works out for everybody.
    That's the problem, he will never take such a deal.