NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Idiots protesting cop who shoots black man that rammed his car and attacked wit knife

Guy rams cop from behind while he's driving around minding his own business, then runs up on him with a knife. Cop obviously shoots to defend himself. Yet idiot libtards screaming racism and protesting in the street. I keep telling these libtards that if you keep crying wolf over racism, common sense people will start ignoring your whining but they just don't listen.

Video of shooting

https://youtu.be/rc7eHucECaU

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Idiots protesting cop who shoots black man that rammed his car and attacked wit knife

The media and radical activist groups are to blame here. They are fueling this hatred and divide between citizens and police officers so much so that lunatics like this man probably thought he was doing the country justice by attempting to kill this police officer.

The people protesting here are just stupid, ill-informed, low-IQ individuals.

Default Re: Idiots protesting cop who shoots black man that rammed his car and attacked wit knife

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong

Guy rams cop from behind while he's driving around minding his own business, then runs up on him with a knife. Cop obviously shoots to defend himself. Yet idiot libtards screaming racism and protesting in the street. I keep telling these libtards that if you keep crying wolf over racism, common sense people will start ignoring your whining but they just don't listen.

Video of shooting

https://youtu.be/rc7eHucECaU
    Glad the cop killed him before he could hurt anyone else. The people protesting are idiots

Maybe these protests are from before they released the body cam footage.

The kid in the first pic with the grey hoodie knows it's surrounded by low IQ cavemen and -women, lmao.

NBA Superstar

How is making thread every time idiots do something productive?

Do you expect idiots to all of a sudden find reason?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    How is making thread every time idiots do something productive?

Do you expect idiots to all of a sudden find reason?

How is anything YOURE doing productive?

Lemme tell you somethin, man.

If it aint Blades of Freedom, it aint nothin but a bunch of talk.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    How is anything YOURE doing productive?

Lemme tell you somethin, man.

If it aint Blades of Freedom, it aint nothin but a bunch of talk.

Strutting superiority and picking apart radical arguments from people who literally don

[QUOTE=ShawkFactory]Strutting superiority and picking apart radical arguments from people who literally don

NBA Superstar

Thats word to your mother brother. I can vibe to that. Im pickin up what youre puttin down.

What kinda razors do you shave with?

Wahl clippers. I keeps it thicc

When I trim down its stubbly but I haven

[QUOTE=ShawkFactory]

Wahl clippers. I keeps it thicc

When I trim down its stubbly but I haven

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Thats word to your mother brother. I can vibe to that. Im pickin up what youre puttin down.

What kinda razors do you shave with?

Can't they just shoot the knife out of his hand???

-Smak