Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: Seattle close to deal on new sports arena

take the Kings, then Anaheim can take the Hornets

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Between the Kings and the Hornets, which team have more chance to move to Seattle (If they get a new team)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    Between the Kings and the Hornets, which team have more chance to move to Seattle (If they get a new team)
    Technically the Hornets. No NBA owners. Kings have owners and based on what Scott Howard Cooper or whatever his name is, there's a high chance of the Kings staying in Sacramento.

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    If the Hornets can't find a buyer, then I say New Orleans. NBA shouldn't be owning a team forever if no owner can't be found to keep it in the area, sorry NO fans.
    That's exactly why their moving. No fans.

I would rather have the Hornets players... Gordon and some good picks in a deep draft to build around. Kings team is full of headcases who are young and talented so you're pretty much stuck with that group.

I am also a firm believer that the NBA fixes the draft lottery winners and fully expect the Sonics to have the first pick in the NBA draft. Davis or Drummond welcome to Seattle.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    Depends how unreasonable Stern is. I assume all the promises to keep the team in the city of New Orleans are just to keep the last five season ticketholders around. It is happening. The new SuperSonics owner probably just wants the Kings option as leverage to lower the price for the Hornets.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zenji
    I would rather have the Hornets players... Gordon and some good picks in a deep draft to build around. Kings team is full of headcases who are young and talented so you're pretty much stuck with that group.

I am also a firm believer that the NBA fixes the draft lottery winners and fully expect the Sonics to have the first pick in the NBA draft. Davis or Drummond welcome to Seattle.
    This. Kings have a bunch of completely selfish players. In fact, before Lin sat down, he outassisted the WHOLE team. I like Demarcus Cousins, but the entire roster is terrible and they love to play iso ball. It's no surprise they are the worst shooting team.

I won't believe it until I see it.