Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-07-2007, 02:59 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default If the Bulls start off 0-10 then I say trade Deng.

I was against trading Deng for Kobe in any package but if the Bulls continue playing like they have been and start this season 0-10 or something like that then I'll finally give in and say trade Deng, Gordon, Noah for Kobe. This is just embarrassing right now.

I know a lot of you say (and I've said it too) that the Bulls have started off slow the past few seasons. But at this point in their careers this is a team where the core (Hinrich, Nocioni, Deng, Gordon, Duhon) have been together for 4 seasons now, gone to the playoffs 3 seasons in a row and swept the defending champions in the first round of the playoffs last season. This team should not be starting off 0-4 against weaker teams like the Nets, sixers, Bucks and Clippers. Paxson better do something if they lose a few more games and start off the season 0-9 or 0-10.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:00 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: If the Bulls start off 0-10 then I say trade Deng.

Besides Detroit, who are their next 5 opponents?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:01 PM   #3
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I was against trading Deng for Kobe in any package but if the Bulls continue playing like they have been and start this season 0-10 or something like that then I'll finally give in and say trade Deng, Gordon, Noah for Kobe. This is just embarrassing right now.

I know a lot of you say (and I've said it too) that the Bulls have started off slow the past few seasons. But at this point in their careers this is a team where the core (Hinrich, Nocioni, Deng, Gordon, Duhon) have been together for 4 seasons now, gone to the playoffs 3 seasons in a row and swept the defending champions in the first round of the playoffs last season. This team should not be starting off 0-4 against weaker teams like the Nets, sixers, Bucks and Clippers. Paxson better do something if they lose a few more games and start off the season 0-9 or 0-10.

That deal will not happen because Kobe has already stated he wouldnt come to the Bulls with out Deng being there. Kobe goes to the bulls for gordon and deng, then hes in the exact same situation he is in now with the Lakers, possibly worse
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:02 PM   #4
Dbrog
National High School Star

Dbrog has decent reputation

I can't really put my finger on why they are doing so horribly vs these teams. It is really odd. Problem now is, does Kobe want to be traded? The Lakers are looking nice so far. If it wasn't for Battier's three and Peja going absolutly nuts with a career night of insanity, the Lakers could be 4-0.
Dbrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #5
new noise
madvillain

new noise has an OK reputation so far

Wow... welcome to 'jump to conclusions' thread number 10,000,000.
new noise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:05 PM   #6
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrog
I can't really put my finger on why they are doing so horribly vs these teams. It is really odd. Problem now is, does Kobe want to be traded? The Lakers are looking nice so far. If it wasn't for Battier's three and Peja going absolutly nuts with a career night of insanity, the Lakers could be 4-0.

He still wants out. What went down between him and the FO cant be erased with 2 wins. Its gonna take 50 more wins to do that
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:08 PM   #7
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Besides Detroit, who are their next 5 opponents?

Their next two games are home games against Detroit and the Raptors then they go on a long road trip...

Suns
Clippers
Lakers
Nuggets
Knicks (if they lose to the Knicks I'm done watching this season already)
Raptors

So maybe by the time they play the Raptors again on the 25th they'll be 1-10.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:09 PM   #8
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

it's not Deng's fault. he's pretty much the only complete player on the roster. trade everyone else...
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:12 PM   #9
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

Bulls don't have a superstar, not even close. The Detroit team that won the ship didn't have any superstars but they has Sheed, Chauncy, Rip, Wallace, and Prince. The current Chicago squad is not and will not be better than that Detroit squad. Way I see it is Chicago has hit their ceiling.
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:13 PM   #10
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrog

1)They can't make shots, period. They are shooting 37% from FG and 29% from 3. (out of character for this team)

2) Hinrich can't stay on the floor

3) They are getting smashed on the boards (out of character for this team)
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: